Beautiful Butterflies: Summer Is Not Over Yet #WeekendLinkUp #WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp.
Happy Friday friends. Hope you have had a lovely week? Are you all ready for the weekend?
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.
How beautiful has the weather been over the last few days!? Summer is not over yet!!
My Son has been sunbathing on the garden over the last few days to get a bit of a tan before he goes back to uni this weekend.
Beautiful Butterflies: Summer Is Not Over Yet #WeekendLinkUp
I love to take photos of nature.
Especially flowers and beautiful butterflies.
I am a big fan of the butterflies, I love to see bees but I am a little scared of wasps as I have been stung many a time by them.
Yesterday I saw more wasps than I did all Summer.
I try to avoid them even more at this time of year as at my Mum and Dads house they are usually munching on the fallen apples and falling all over the place as if they are drunk.
Beautiful Butterflies: Summer Is Not Over Yet #WeekendLinkUp:
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.
Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.
Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word.
It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.
Some Posts You Might Like:
Have a lovely weekend and we hope to see you soon.
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Get Baking for Biscuit Week: Aldi’s Brand-New Recipes
- Homemade Halloween Biscuits: How To Make Some
- Biscuiteers Stained Glass Window Biscuit: How To
- Edd Kimber’s Amaretto Creams: Boozy Biscuits
- Anise, Almond and Cranberry Biscuits
- Lisa Roukin’s Dried Fig, Pecan And Dark Chocolate
- Sweetheart Biscuits For Valentines Day
- Potter’s Chocolate And Cinnamon Malt Biscuit Stars
- Ginger Cookies: Great For Afternoon Tea