Bee Inspired: The Wednesday Photo Link Up. Hello friends. Thanks for stopping by here again today. Do you have any photos to share with us today? Today I am sharing a way back Wednesday post as I found these photos in my blog from Summer that I forgot to post. Love the colours in the photos. So bright and beautiful.
Dreaming Of Sunshine:
It is freezing around here at the minute and these photos remind me of hot Summer days. Talking of Summer, only a few more days to go until the shortest day and then we head back to Summer, whoop whoo!!
I have just Googled when Winter solstice is and it falls on Sunday this year. So not very long at all!!
Shortest Day Of The Year:
Apparently the shortest day of the year lasts for around 7 hours 49 minutes. How short is that!! I do enjoy watching the nights get longer each week after this day though.
I really do not mind Winter and I try to embrace the coldness it is just Summer is my feel good season when there is plenty of beautiful colours around and lighter days and sunshine. Photos like this remind me of why I love Summer so much.
Bee Inspired: The Wednesday Photo Link Up:
Fancy a treat? Chocolate Dipped Honeycomb; anyone? How To Make Chocolate Dipped Honeycomb. Yum, how tasty!
2 Summer Recipes: Salad with Warm Pesto Whole Grain Croutons & Roasted Pepper, Courgette and Chicken Breast-
3 Bio-tiful Dairy Summertime Recipes-
Today I am sharing 3 Summertime recipes from Bio-tiful Dairy. Perfect for serving up on a warm afternoon for lunch in the garden. 3 Bio-Tiful Dairy Summertime Recipes.
4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party-
Summer is now and and the weather has been beautiful over the last few days. 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party.
- If My Hair Looks Good, I Can Deal With Anything
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion