Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers. Hello friends, so how are you today? Planning any garden parties? A tasty family meal for the BBQ or for a mid-week supper.
Baxters Baby Beetroot is added to lean minced beef burgers which are then topped with cheese, red onions, tomatoes and sliced beetroot and are served in a toasted roll for a burger extravaganza!
Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers- Indulge in the ultimate burger experience with these tantalizing Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers. Beetroot burgers? How cool?
Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers:
These mouthwatering patties combine the juiciness of high-quality beef with the earthy sweetness of roasted beetroot, creating a flavour explosion.
Topped with melted cheese, crispy lettuce, and a tangy special sauce, these burgers will satisfy your cravings and raise your BBQ to new heights. Sink your teeth into the perfect balance of hearty, savoury, and slightly sweet flavours with these irresistible Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburger.
Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers ingredients.
- Secondly, Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
- 800g extra lean minced beef
- 100g Baxters Baby Beetroot, finely diced or grated
- Black pepper
- 80g Cheddar cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 4 rolls
- Salad leaves
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced into thin rings
- 1 large tomato, ends cut off and cut into 4 thin slices
- 4 slices Baxters sliced beetroot
Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers Method:
How To Make:
- Combine the minced beef and diced/grated beetroot together and mix thoroughly with your hands until the mixture has come together.
- Add the back pepper to taste.
- Divide the mixture into four equal balls, each about 100g in weight.
- Shape them into an oval and pat them into an elongated burger-shaped.
- Place them in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Cook the burgers on a barbecue or in a heavy based frying pan for four to five minutes on either side.
- A minute before serving, place a slice of Cheddar cheese on the tops of the burgers and allow the cheese to melt.
- While the cheese is melting, toast the rolls, and then carefully split them open.
- Put some salad leaves in to the toasted rolls and then place the cooked beetroot cheeseburger on top of the leaves, before adding the red onion rings, sliced tomato and finally a beetroot slice.
- Salt to taste at the table and serve with a side salad and chutney or relish.
Nutritional Value Per Burger:
- Kcals = 572
- Carbs = 27g
- Total Fat = 41g
- Saturated Fat = 13g
- Protein= 55g
Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers. About this post- This is a guest post by Baxters. So what do you think? Do you also fancy trying some? Because I do.
Grilled Vegetables, Anyone? Don’t forget the veggie lovers! Grilling brings out the natural flavours of vegetables and adds a smoky touch. Skewer some colorful bell peppers, zucchini, onions, or even grill some corn on the cob for a delicious vegetarian option. Yummy!!
You Might Also Like:
4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party:
4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party. Firstly, so do you love coleslaw? If so, how about trying one of these tasty ideas. Great for Lunch, picnics and BBQ as part of a side dish. These recipes can be easily doubled or tripled for large parties. 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party. So yummy.
Secondly, BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road. A guest post from BerryWorld: Our strawberry rocky road is a decadent and quick way to indulge. Whip up a batch when you’re expecting a visitor, just don’t expect it to last long! It’s the ultimate naughty but nice snack. BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road. So good.
Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb And Rosewater Labenh Balls:
Thirdly, Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb And Rosewater Labenh Balls. So do you fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls? Strawberries are in season relatively early in the year. Fortunately, this coincides with the Yorkshire Rhubarb season. Rhubarb and strawberries are wonderful together as the floral notes of the rhubarb flatter the strawberries and vice versa. Fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls? So sweet.
Fourthly, Christmas Nut Loaf With California Walnuts. Hello friends. Are you looking for Christmas recipes? How about making a Christmas Nut Loaf? Today I am sharing one of California walnuts recipes with you. Christmas Nut Loaf With California Walnuts. So tasty.
Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.