Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds. Hello friends, so how are you today? It will soon be time for lazy Summer days and picnics at the park. Fancy trying out these Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds?
Simple to make – and even easier to eat!
These gorgeous picnic desserts are fresh, fruity and delicious.
Just a few tasty ingredients need digestive biscuits, crushed, medium or low-fat soft cheese, low-fat Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract, Lyle’s Golden Syrup, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, chopped.
Perfect for eating in the garden over Summer to or making up for the children when their friends come around.
How To Make Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds:
Preparation: 15 mins
Cheesecake recipe yoghurt included.
- 6 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 300g medium or low-fat soft cheese
- 300g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 200g blueberries
- 150g raspberries
- 100g strawberries, chopped
How To Make This Recipe:
- Share the crushed digestive biscuits between 4 sealable pots or jam jars with screw-topped lids.
- Beat together the soft cheese, yoghurt and vanilla extract with 1 tbsp of Lyle’s Golden Syrup. Spoon most of this mixture into the pots, saving a little for the top.
- Mix together the blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Share them between the servings and spoon 1 tbsp of Lyle’s Golden Syrup into each pot. Top with the remaining cheese mixture and seal the jars. Refrigerate until ready to eat, or keep in a cool box to transport to your picnic.
- Make these for a refreshing dessert for your packed lunch. Vary the fruit as you wish – try pineapple and mango for a change.
Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds:
Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds. Cheesecake yogurt recipe no bake. This recipe is courtesy of Lyle’s Golden Syrup. For more delicious recipe inspiration visit Lyles Golden Syrup.
How yummy are these Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds? So do you also fancy making some up and sharing? Because I know I do. Let me know if you get to try them.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Teddy Bear Picnic Day: The Wednesday Link Up. Hello friends, today is Teddy Bear Picnic Day. So much fun? Especially if you have young children or grandchildren who loves teddy bears! Teddy Bear Picnic Day.
Secondly, 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. Also great for any dinner dates! 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party.
Thirdly, 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party. The weather has been beautiful over the last few days and it had got me making plans to get the garden ready for Summer. 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party.
Fourthly, Muffin Tin Frittatas With Shallots, Roast New Potatoes, Ham. These individual frittatas are great served alfresco as a part of a picnic or packed into a lunchbox on a work day. Muffin Tin Frittatas With Shallots, Roast Potatoes, Turkey And Peas.
Fifthly, Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint And Mozzarella Bruschetta. This asparagus bruschetta is a great way to get in two of your five a day, with fresh green veg and creamy cheese our bruschetta recipe is a winner! Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint And Mozzarella Bruschetta.
Sixth, Sainsbury’s British Gems Wedges, Ham And Egg Summer Salad. So yummy. Sainsbury’s British Gems Wedges, Ham And Egg Summer Salad Recipe.
Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart:
Seventh, How To Make A Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart. So tasty. How To Make A Chantenay, Thyme And Goat’s Cheese Tart.
Eighth, International Picnic Day #InternationalPicnicDay. International Picnic Day.
Ninth, Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies. So yummy. Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies This Summer.
Last but not least, BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road. So good. BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road Treats.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post. If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.