Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes. Scary Halloween Party Food. Hello friends. So how are you today? Are you on the lookout for some scary Halloween party cupcakes? So easy to make Halloween cupcakes?
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes, anyone? Simple to make cupcakes that make a huge impact, a trick and a treat all rolled into one! So much fun to make.
Indulge in Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes! These bewitching treats are bursting with deliciously eerie berries and flavours.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes:
“When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.” – Unknown.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes Ingredients.
- Secondly, Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes Method.
- Thirdly, Other Halloween Recipe Ideas.
These Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes are perfect for a hauntingly sweet celebration. Sink your fangs into these spooktacular cupcakes and experience a taste of the supernatural. So much fun to bake and eat!!
How To Make Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes:
“Every day is Halloween, isn’t it? For some of us.” – Tim Burton.
Halloween cupcakes from scratch:
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 15 mins
What You Will Need:
For The Cupcakes:
- 120g butter at room temperature
- 120g sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 120g self-raising ﬂour
For The Decorations:
- 250g icing sugar
- Orange food colouring, a black gel icing tube, liquorice laces & strawberry laces
- 6 blackberries, 6 raspberries, 6 blueberries
How To Make Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes:
Easy Halloween Cupcakes UK:
- Firstly, heat the oven to 170C/ 150C fan and line a muﬃn tin with cake cases.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar until pale and ﬂuﬀy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat in.
- Gently fold in the ﬂour until it’s all combined and the mixture drops from the spoon with a slight tap.
- Divide the mixture between the cake cases and bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes or until they’re golden and spring back when gently pressed on the top. Leave to cool.
How To Decorate Halloween Cupcakes:
When the cakes are cool, make the icing by combining the icing sugar with 2tbsp water to make a paste.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls and colour one orange. Ice half the cakes in orange and half in white.
- Use the black icing tube to draw concentric circles onto the orange iced cakes then, drag the point of a cocktail stick or skewer from the centre of the icing out to the edge.
- Repeat all of the way around, like the spokes of a wheel, to create a web eﬀect.
- Add a blackberry as the spider in each web and create its legs with pieces of liquorice.
- Use a raspberry and blueberry together on the white iced cakes to make the head and body of a bug and again create red legs and antenna in the same way.
Note: If you’re short on time buy a pack of fairy cakes and decorate in the same way or ice a big spiders web onto a shop bought Victoria Sponge and cover in berry spiders.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes: Scary Party Food.
So what do you think of these Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes? Because I could just make and eat some right now! Could you too? Do you fancy making some? Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble.” – William Shakespeare, Macbeth.
Claire Justine Oxox- Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. You can also read more about me here: Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post. Follow along On Facebook And Instagram for more fun posts.
Watch Some Fun Halloween Inspired Reels Here:
Firstly, How Many Pumpkins.
I Didn’t Have Time For A Fancy Reel But I Wanted To Show You This…
How many pumpkins 🎃 How Many Pumpkins.
Secondly, I Put A Spell On You.
I Put A Spell On You 🧙♀️
Fun Halloween party at the weekend with all the family home. Tired out now and could do with a few more days off work to recover 😂. I Put A Spell On You.
Thirdly, Pumpkin Spice And All Things Nice.
Pumpkin Spice And All Things Nice.
It’s that time of year again and can’t wait to visit the pumpkin farm again.
You Might Also Like:
Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding:
Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding. Firstly, these ghoulish puddings are scarily good. The indulgent mousse is perfectly complemented by fresh berries so not only do they make a big impact, they taste out of this world too. Halloween Berry Heavenly Graveyard Puddings.
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts. Secondly, BerryWorld strawberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven make a delicious treat and a healthier alternative to a bar of chocolate. Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts.
Coffee & California Walnut Mug Cake. Thirdly, friends, happy Wednesday. California Walnuts has created four new recipes, each costing less than £2 per serving to inspire you in the kitchen this autumn. I have shared 3 of the recipes here and now I am sharing the last recipe today. Finally an indulgent pudding; a California walnut and coffee mug cake. Coffee & California Walnut Mug Cake.
Banana And Coconut Ghoul Pops:
Banana And Coconut Ghoul Pops. Fourthly, They blend the creamy deliciousness of bananas with the exotic touch of coconut. Perfect for Halloween or whenever you’re in the mood for a spooky treat! Why not create these frightfully delicious pops using your imagination for a chillingly tasty experience. Banana And Coconut Ghoul Pops.
Did You See: Halloween Archives. Are you ready for Halloween? As today I am sharing a few photos and recipes from when the children were a few years younger and we enjoyed going out trick or treating! My children always loved Halloween. Here are a few photos from our fun times together. Halloween Archives.
Claire Justine Oxox- Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post. Follow along On Facebook And Instagram for more fun posts.
Finally, I hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
Follow my Halloween pins here: Halloween Inspiration.