Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld
BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake: How To Make. BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake anyone? Hello friends. Happy Saturday. Love cheesecake? Love berries? If so BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake anyone? This would also be the perfect Easter Cheesecake.
This beautiful cheesecake is also the perfect centrepiece to impress guests. With its pale pink colour and a bounty of berries on top, it’s delicious too. Add edible flowers for an extra touch. So yummy! Perfect for Easter.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake Ingredients.
- Secondly, BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake Recipe.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Create A Delicious BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake:
This lovely cheesecake is also an excellent showpiece for impressing your visitors. It’s also excellent, thanks to its delicate pink colour and abundance of berries on top. To add a special touch, use edible flowers. So delicious! It’s ideal for Easter.
Prep time: 30 mins plus 2 hrs chilling
How To Make A BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake:
- 125g digestive biscuits
- 75g ginger biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 300g BerryWorld Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries
- 150g icing sugar
- 400g cream cheese
- 300g double cream
- Extra BerryWorld berries to decorate
BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake: What To Do:
- Firstly, line the bottom of a 23cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper. Put the biscuits into a food processor and whizz into crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and whizz again then tip into the cake tin. Use the bottom of a glass or back of a spoon to press down evenly then refrigerate to set.
- Put the berries into a pan with the icing sugar and heat. Stir and mash the berries until they break down, allow to bubble for a few minutes until the mixture looks like jam. Allow to cool for a few minutes then sieve into a bowl and leave to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and cream together then whip in the berry juice until well combined.
- Spoon the cream mixture over the biscuit base, level the top and return to the fridge to set for 2 hours or until firm.
- Last but not least, to serve. Carefully remove the cake tin, use a pallet knife to separate the greaseproof paper from the base. Slide onto a serving plate and top with extra berries.
Note: Edible flowers also look great on this cheesecake too.
Create A Delicious BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake:
*Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld* So what do you think of this recipe For Easter? Do you also fancy making one? As always, share your thoughts in the comments below. Thank you so much for stopping by.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake, What is Not Too Love? So are you looking for a new recipe? Valentine’s Day, perhaps? Do you have any exciting plans? Today I’m going to share this delicious-looking dish with you- ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake. So yummy.
- Secondly, How To Make A Perfect Baked Cheesecake. I love cheesecakes and today I am sharing this, Perfect Baked Cheesecake with you. Perfect for a weekend treat, dinner party or even a Birthday cake. How yummy!? Cheesecakes are one of my favourite cakes to make. How To Make A Perfect Baked Cheesecake.
- Thirdly, White Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess. Kelly’s of Cornwall has teamed up with celebrity father and son foodies, Dick and James Strawbridge, to create a series of innovative recipes using the Kelly’s range and showcasing the different ways that ice cream can be enjoyed throughout the year. Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess. So tasty.
- Fourthly, 7 Summer Recipes: Alfresco Dining With Pyrex. Today I have 7 Summer recipe for your alfresco dining courtesy of Pyrex. Perfect recipes to make your feeling tired like me or short on time but still want to make something tasty. 7 Summer Recipes: Alfresco Dining With Pyrex.
Homemade Mother’s Day Cookie Jar Gift Idea:
- Fifthly, Homemade Mother’s Day Cookie Jar Gift Idea. Some fun and personalised Mother’s Day Cookies. Each one also had their own unique pattern. All made with love. You know me anything with a spoonful of sugar! So yummy. When they were set, we placed them into a fun glass jar. An airtight lid kept them fresh, then a cute little ribbon tied on top. Perfect. Homemade Mother’s Day Cookie Jar.
- Sixth, 5 Holiday Cookies To Bake With Kids This Christmas. The holidays are just around the corner and cookies are always a big part of our baking list essentials in our house. 5 Holiday Cookies To Bake With Kids This Christmas.
- Seventh, Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches: Weekend Treats. Are you looking for a yummy treat recipe to make up and share? How yummy do these Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches look!? Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches. So yummy.
- Eighth, Ginger Cookies: Great For Afternoon Tea. Fancy making some cookies anyone? Love ginger? How about making these ginger flavoured ones? Introducing Canderel Sugarly Ginger Cookies! Yummy!! Ginger Cookies: Great For Afternoon Tea.
- Ninth, Double Chocolate Cookies: Atkins Nutritional Approach. Double chocolate chip cookie anyone? Is there anything yummier than double chocolate cookies, that have not long been taken out the oven? Me and the children love them warm with a glass of milk. Delicious. Double chocolate chip being up there with our top flavoured cookie. Double Chocolate Cookies: Atkins Nutritional Approach. So tasty, especially warm.
Tenth, Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies:
Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies, Anyone? How yummy!! Created by Mark Sargeant. Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats. Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies. So yummy.
Eleventh, White Chocolate Cookies Studded With Cranberries. Do you fancy trying these White Chocolate Cookies Studded with Cranberries? We love cookies here, especially about 10 minutes after they have been taken out of the oven. Still warm with a nice glass of milk!! How yummy!? White Chocolate Cookies Studded With Cranberries.
Last but not least, Pumpkin Cookies And Toffee Apples: Great For Halloween. Do you also fancy making some scary Pumpkin Cookies or some yummy Toffee Apples too get your teeth stuck into this Halloween? Pumpkin Cookies And Toffee Apples. So much fun to make.