Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld
Mixed Berry Pavlova Recipe For Easter. Hello friends. So do you fancy making this beautiful BerryWorld Mixed berry pavlova over Easter? This pavlova is indulgent but light. The lemon curd gives it a lovely citrus flavour. Add mini Easter eggs to impress guests on Easter weekend. So yummy.
Experience a burst of fruity goodness with this irresistible Mixed Berry Pavlova recipe. Delicate meringue shell, light and airy, topped with a luscious combination of vibrant mixed berries—strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and more—creating a visually stunning and delicious dessert.
How To Make A BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter:
Mixed Berry Pavlova Recipe For Easter. Discover the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavours that will melt in your mouth and leave you craving for seconds. Impress your guests or treat yourself to a taste sensation that celebrates the beauty of summer. Unleash your inner pastry chef with our Mixed Berry Pavlova recipe today.
Prep time: 30 minutes plus 2 hours cooling
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 large egg whites
- 200g caster sugar, plus 1 tsp for marinating
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 500g double cream
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- 1 tbsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
- 400g mixed berries
Mixed Berry Pavlova Recipe For Easter:
What To Do:
- Firstly, pre-heat oven to 130°C.
- Using an electric whisk, whip the egg whites until they become stiff. Gradually add spoonfuls of sugar, whisking well in between each spoonful, until all the sugar is combined, and the whites are stiff and glossy.
- Spoon the meringue onto a baking sheet lined with silicone paper and spread into a circle. Build up the sides of the pavlova so when cooked, there will be a well in the centre for the cream.
- Place on the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour. To Prepare the fruit, slice the strawberries and combine them in a bowl with the other berries and 1tsp caster sugar and set aside or marinate.
- After 1 hour turn off the oven and leave the meringue in to cool. It should be crisp and slightly golden, but it will still be soft in the middle. When it’s cool, carefully slide off the paper onto a serving plate.
- Beat the cream to soft peaks and spread in the middle of the pavlova. Drip and drizzle the lemon curd over and top with the berries and give it a final dusting of icing sugar and serve.
Note: Make sure the bowl and whisk you use for the egg whites are very clean. If there’s any residual grease or oil on them it will inhibit the volume of the meringue.
BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter:
Mixed Berry Pavlova Recipe For Easter. Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld. So what do you think of this BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter? Do you also fancy making one?
You Might Also Like These Pavlova’s:
Firstly, How To Make A Blueberry, Lime and Chia Seed Pavlova. How delicious does this Blueberry, Lime and Chia Seed Pavlova look?This gorgeous meringue dessert easier to make than you might think! Blueberry, Lime and Chia Seed Pavlova.
Secondly, BerryWorld Strawberry Pavlova. Impress the whole family with this show-stopping dessert. Indulgent, light and topped with gorgeous strawberries. This pavlova without cornflour recipe is oh so yummy. Strawberry Pavlova.
Thirdly, Mini Berry Pavlovas. How yummy!? A great recipe to try now or too bookmark for the Diamond Jubilee. Mini Berry Pavlovas. So good.
Strawberry Rose Petal And Pistachio Pavlova:
Fourthly, BerryWorld Strawberry Rose Petal And Pistachio Pavlova. Lashings of sweetened cream flavoured with a dash of rose water, loaded onto a huge sticky meringue round, filled with fresh halved strawberries, topped with crushed pistachios and fragrant rose petals – it’s like summer on a plate! Strawberry Rose Petal And Pistachio Pavlova. So good.
Fifth, Raspberry Pavlova And How To Make One For Yourself. Quintessentially British, this recipe will help tennis fans across the UK to celebrate the grand slam in style, with some indulgent sweet treats. Who needs strawberries and cream when you have Pavlova and raspberries?! Raspberry Pavlova. So tasty.
Last But Not Least, Persimon®And Pomegranate Pavlova Star. This gorgeous meringue dessert is made with whisked egg whites and caster sugar, piped or spread out into a star shape. Persimon®And Pomegranate Pavlova Star. So moreish.
Mixed Berry Pavlova. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post. Also, find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook