Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld.
BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try Out On Strawberry Day. Hello friends, so did you know it is Strawberry Day?
We love strawberries here and it was only a few days ago my Husband treated us to a nice big box fill of huge juice strawberries!! Do you also love strawberry’s too?
So today I am re-sharing some old post love with this yummy strawberry sorbet recipe:
BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet–
A delicious dessert without the guilt. The sweet tang of apples teamed with the fragrance of strawberries makes a wonderful sorbet flavour.
This is the perfect dessert recipe for a hot summer’s day. The sweet tang of apples teamed with the fragrance of BerryWorld strawberries makes a wonderful sorbet flavour.
It might not be Summer yet but great if you are dreaming of someone whisking you away or just want something to remind you of long Summer evenings.
How to Make A BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet:
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 1 hour
500g BerryWorld strawberries
6 dessert apples
Zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
4 tbsp of grenadine cordial
50ml elderflower cordial
25ml Chambord raspberry liqueur
4 sprigs of mint for decoration
What To Do:
1. Firstly, hull the strawberries and slice them into small pieces. Set some aside in a cling filmed bowl for decoration.
2. Peel, core and thinly slice the apples, and place them in a blender with the strawberries, lemon zest and juice, grenadine cordial, elderflower cordial and Chambord. Puree until the mixture is completely smooth.
3. Place the puree in a clean tupperware container, smooth it with a fork till it is completely level and then close with a plastic lid.
4. Freeze the puree for half an hour. Then whisk it through with a fork, and re-level it. Freeze again till quite solid, but of spooning consistency.
5. Last but not least, place a generous spoonful of strawberry and apple sorbet in a serving dish, and top it with the chopped strawberries and a sprig of mint.
(Updated Post. First Published Here 7th January 2019).
BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet:BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet. Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld.
So what do you think?
Do you also fancy making some of these sorbet’s? Because I do!
You Might Also Like These Sorbet Recipes:
How To Make Mango And Lime Sorbet:
Firstly, more sorbet. Love Your Gut has been raising awareness of the importance of gut health for over 18 years by providing expert tips, digestive health news and recipes. Today I am sharing How To Make Mango and Lime Sorbet from Love Your Gut. How To Make Mango And Lime Sorbet.
Strawberry and Elderflower Sorbet:
Secondly, a wonderfully refreshing and decadent dessert for fancy summer parties. This can be made in advance then served scooped into pretty teacups and decorated with tiny pansy or borage flowers. Strawberry and Elderflower Sorbet.
Raspberry Gin Sorbet With Lavender Thins:
Last but not least, cool and refreshing, a cocktail in a dessert glass, or for a bit of fun why not freeze in ice lolly moulds for an adult only version. Raspberry Gin Sorbet With Lavender Thins.
So why not keep up-to date with my latest posts on BlogLovin?
Check out my Latest Posts.
Also Follow Along On Facebook?
Thanks so much for visiting today.