BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches.
“This recipe is quick and easy – using bought puff pastry it’s a twist on a classic quiche. Crème fraiche, eggs and pink peppercorns work together beautifully and the final result looks & tastes divine. Sometimes I like to make tiny individual tarts for picnics!”
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
1 tbsp flour for dusting
250g ready roll puff pastry
1 whisked whole large egg, for glazing
75g asparagus tips
150g strawberries washed and halved
4 tbsp creme fraiche
2 large eggs, plus 1 extra yolk
10 crushed pink peppercorns
50g Parmigiano cheese, grated
Salt & pepper
What To Do:
1.) Preheat your oven to 200c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2.) On a floured surface, roll out the puff pastry and cut into 6 equal portions, pressing each into a shallow tart tray.
3.) Prick the pastry all over inside the border, brush with whisked egg mixture and bake for 12-15 minutes then remove and push down the bases inside the borders and set aside.
4.) In a bowl, mix the creme fraiche, eggs and yolk and the parmesan together, lightly season, then empty the filling onto the chilled pastry cases.
5.) Arrange the asparagus tips and the strawberries over the mixture and using a pastry brush, cover the exposed pastry borders with the whisked egg mix and gently brush the asparagus and strawberries too. Sprinkle with the crushed peppercorns.
6.) Bake for about 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is cooked.
*Recipe and photograph by Berry World*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches?
Fancy making some?
Perfect for any Summer parties you might be having coming up.
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes
- 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- From Garden Sheds To Log Cabin: Summer House 24
- Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe
- Bee Inspired: The Wednesday Photo Link Up
- At The Beach And Now Back To School
- Me And Tigger Bank Holiday Fun At The Seaside
- Summer Bucket List Of Things To Do
- Summer How Come You’re Not Here?
- Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole
- BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea