BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos. These little nibbles are perfect if you’re looking for something quick and easy to enjoy with friends – and they’re bursting with flavour!
This recipe is easily multiplied for big parties, and you can try different combinations of toppings – feta cheese and mint works really well.
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos:
Makes: 20 canapés
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 Minutes
15 Strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 tbsp strawberry vinegar or red wine vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
100g goats cheese, crumbled
20 rounds of slim baguette
20 basil leaves
What To Do:
1.) Drizzle a little oil over the bread and toast under a hot grill till golden on both sides.
2.) In a bowl toss the strawberries in the remaining oil and vinegar and season.
3.) Spread some goats’ cheese on each toast then top with a mound of strawberries and a sprig of basil.
4.) Use a cocktail stick to hold the ingredients piled on the bread.
*Recipe and photograph by BerryWorld*
What do you think of these BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos? Fancy making some?
You might also like:
BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty recipe for the weekend? Something special for a weekend party or family get together?
Or maybe something special to treat yourself too that is full of vitamins?
I have a beautiful recipe to share with you, one for the weekend as a nice snack, lunchtime treat or tea time party food. BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini.
BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches:
“This recipe is quick and easy – using bought puff pastry it’s a twist on a classic quiche. Crème fraiche, eggs and pink peppercorns work together beautifully and the final result looks & tastes divine.
Sometimes I like to make tiny individual tarts for picnics!” BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches.
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries: How To Make
- BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try
- Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess Picnic Puds
- BerryWorld Strawberry And BerryWorld Blueberry Hot Pots: Using Recycled Jars
- BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea Treat
- How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween
- How To Make Spiderman Strawberries
- FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Fig and Rosewater Salad
- Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies
- Bonne Maman Marbled Fruity Meringues
- BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes
- BerryWorld Hazelnut Meringue Layer Cake
- Top Tips On Squeezing The Most Out Of Strawberry Season
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy