BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos. These little nibbles are perfect if you’re looking for something quick and easy to enjoy with friends – and they’re bursting with flavour!
This recipe is easily multiplied for big parties, and you can try different combinations of toppings – feta cheese and mint works really well.
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos:
Makes: 20 canapés
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 Minutes
15 Strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 tbsp strawberry vinegar or red wine vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
100g goats cheese, crumbled
20 rounds of slim baguette
20 basil leaves
What To Do:
1.) Drizzle a little oil over the bread and toast under a hot grill till golden on both sides.
2.) In a bowl toss the strawberries in the remaining oil and vinegar and season.
3.) Spread some goats’ cheese on each toast then top with a mound of strawberries and a sprig of basil.
4.) Use a cocktail stick to hold the ingredients piled on the bread.
*Recipe and photograph by BerryWorld*
What do you think of these BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos? Fancy making some?
You might also like:
BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty recipe for the weekend? Something special for a weekend party or family get together?
Or maybe something special to treat yourself too that is full of vitamins?
I have a beautiful recipe to share with you, one for the weekend as a nice snack, lunchtime treat or tea time party food. BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini.
BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches:
“This recipe is quick and easy – using bought puff pastry it’s a twist on a classic quiche. Crème fraiche, eggs and pink peppercorns work together beautifully and the final result looks & tastes divine.
Sometimes I like to make tiny individual tarts for picnics!” BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches.
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries: How To Make
- BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try
- Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess Picnic Puds
- BerryWorld Strawberry And BerryWorld Blueberry Hot Pots
- BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea Treat
- How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween
- How To Make Spiderman Strawberries: How Cool?
- FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Fig and Rosewater Salad
- Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies
- Bonne Maman Marbled Fruity Meringues
- BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes
- BerryWorld Hazelnut Meringue Layer Cake
- Top Tips On Squeezing The Most Out Of Strawberry Season
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley