BerryWorld Strawberry Pavlova Large Nest Recipe.
BerryWorld Strawberry Pavlova anyone?
Impress the whole family with this show-stopping dessert.
Indulgent, light and topped with gorgeous strawberries.
This pavlova without cornflour recipe is oh so yummy.
Do you want to make a 4 egg pavlova?
What is not to love?
Large meringue recipe:
How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry Pavlova:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1.5 hours
4 large egg whites
200g caster sugar, plus 1 tsp for marinating
500ml double cream
1 tbsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
2 tsp rose water
What To Do:
Pre-heat oven to 130℃
Using an electric whisk, whip the egg whites until they turn white and frothy.
Gradually add a spoonful of sugar, whisking well in between each spoonful, until all the sugar is combined, and the whites are stiff and glossy.
Spoon the meringue onto a lined baking sheet and using a palette knife, spread into a circle.
Build up the sides of the pavlova so when cooked, there will be a well in the centre for the cream.
Place on the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour.
Slice the strawberries in half and mix with the rose water and 1 tsp caster sugar and set aside.
Once cooked, the meringue should be crisp and slightly golden, but it will still be soft in the middle.
Leave to cool on the tray, before carefully sliding onto the serving plate.
Spread the cream in the middle of the pavlova and top with the marinated strawberries, grated chocolate or some other naughty treats before the final dusting of icing sugar.
*Recipe and photograph by BerryWorld*
What do you think of this step by step guide to a delicious BerryWorld Strawberry Pavlova?
Fancy making one?
You might also like:
BerryWorld Strawberry Rose Petal And Pistachio Pavlova:
BerryWorld Strawberry Rose petal and Pistachio Pavlova.
This is a slight Middle Eastern take on one of my favourite puddings.
Lashings of sweetened cream flavoured with a dash of rose water, loaded onto a huge sticky meringue round, filled with fresh halved strawberries, topped with crushed pistachios and fragrant rose petals – it’s like summer on a plate!
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy