Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes.
Happy Thursday friends. Fancy making some BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes?
These vegan cupcakes are full of chocolatey goodness, the rich chocolatey flavour and the tart blackberries make’s a great combination.
How To Make BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
250ml almond milk
220g caster sugar
80ml rapeseed oil
1tbsp vanilla seed paste
210g self-raising flour
1tsp baking powder
30g cocoa powder
120g blackberries, chopped if large
For The Icing:
150g icing sugar
20g blackberries plus extra to decorate
BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes:
What To Do:
1. Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan and line two bun tins with fairy cake size cases. In a bowl beat together the milk, sugar, oil and vanilla until combined.
2. Reserve 2tsp of flour then in a separate bowl sieve together the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until all combined. Sprinkle the reserved flour over the blackberries and gently shake them until they’re coated then gently stir into the batter.
3. Divide the mixture between the cake cases, bake for 20-24 minutes until the cakes spring back when you gently press the tops. Leave to cool completely.
4. While the cakes are cooling, make the icing. Roughly mash the blackberries and stir into the icing sugar.
5. When the cakes are cold spread the icing over and top with a whole blackberry.
Note: These work best in smaller fairy cake cases. The cakes can cook and rise quickly without drying out. We’ve used almond milk but you can use any milk you prefer.
What do you think of this BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes recipe?
Fancy trying some?
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like:
Fancy making some of these yummy BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Muffins With Marshmallow Topping?
BerryWorld Infused Gins anyone? Mix up your usual G&T by infusing the gin with berries. Not only will it have a pretty colour, but it will taste delicious too.
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts. Fancy making some of these sweet BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts?
- Creative Mondays Week 1: Tasty Blackberries Smoothie
- Creative Mondays: Blackberries And Clementine
- Blackberry Custard Tarts: Afternoon Tea Recipe
- 4th July Berry Waffles: American Independence Day
- Valentine Warner’s Summer Pudding
- Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies (How To Make)
- Chilled Blackberry Soufflés
- Chicken Liver Pate with Blackberry Chutney
- Seared Steak With Pancetta And Blackberry Vinegar
- Superberry Kale And Roasted Garlic Bruschetta
- BerryWorld Blackberry Mint Mojito: Perfect For Your BBQ
- Halloween Berry Heavenly Graveyard Puddings
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach