Better Breakfast Day: The Wordless Wednesday Linky. Hello friends. How is you week going so far?
It is with regret that i have came to the decision to retire Creative Mondays, The Wordless Wednesday and Welcome to the weekend Link Up.
Did you know that Creative Monday has been running since 2nd January 2012 after weeks of it being Creative Thursday, The Wordless Wednesday since 6th September 2011 and Welcome To The Weekend Link Up since May 2011?
Over the last few months I have realised I need to slow things down a little here. I take too many things on and I really want to focus on new and creative projects.
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I am getting up at silly o’clock to write the blog hops as I spent all my free time creating and dreaming away. Which leaves me tired all day.
On Monday after 3 busy days at work, I over slept. Leaving me getting the kids ready for school first. Which meant I had to write the blog hop before I walked Mollie.
As I was rushing around and being really stressed I ended up having a tumble in the woods which left me very shaken. I knew then something has to give.
I need to follow my heart and work more on my creative ideas. I want to create better content and better photos.
I need to step back from the blog a little to do this.
This Is Not The End Of Course Not This Is Just The Beginning:
“Is this the end?” “Of course not,” . “It’s only the beginning.” – Grease!!
On Mondays I will be hosting just one blog hop a week called:
The Weekly Link Up:
This gives me a week to prepare and this will give me more time to enjoy the link up. The link up will be open all week so you can come and link up again and again.
Any day you prefer and it will not have a theme so you can link up anything and everything. No blog themes. Old or new posts. Add as many links As you like.
Better Breakfast Day:
I keep trying to eat a healthier breakfast and today as it is better breakfast day I thought I would share 5 healthy breakfast recipes from the blog:
1.) Oaty Potato Cakes & Smoked Salmon: Breakfast In Bed:
A match made in heaven! Perfect for a breakfast in bed treat or a lazy brunch – something the whole family can enjoy. Oaty Potato Cakes & Smoked Salmon: Breakfast In Bed.
2.) The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl:
Do you love to get the day off to a good start with a portion of fruit and vegetables? Love smoothies and smoothie bowls? Today I have a beautiful smoothie bowl recipe to share with you: The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl. How delicious? Fancy making one? The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl.
3.) Pink Melon With Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries:
Are you looking for a nice and fruity treat recipe to start the week? How about making a Pink Melon with Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries fruit bowl? This pretty dish is very quick as well as being low in fat and rich in vitamins. A perfect start to any day. Pink Melon With Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries.
4.) Avocado, Rocket, Tomato And Walnut Toast:
Fancy making up this Avocado, Rocket, Tomato And Walnut Toast, for breakfast? How tasty!? Avocado, Rocket, Tomato And Walnut Toast.
5.) Brunch Muffins With Poached Eggs, Asparagus Tips And Smoked Bacon:
One asparagus grower’s favourite way of eating his crop is in a bacon sandwich. Here we’ve taken inspiration from that and added a poached egg, because runny yolk and asparagus were made to go together. Brunch Muffins With Poached Eggs, Asparagus Tips And Smoked Bacon.
Care to join us for the last Wordless or not so wordless/ Wednesday Link Up?
Link Up Below
Thanks For Linking Up
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- 8 Oat Breakfast Recipes To Try Out This Weekend
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out This Weekend
- 6 Smoothie Recipes To Try For Breakfast Or Brunch
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats A Tasty Breakfast Treat
- California Walnut Waffles With Date Drizzle
- How To Make A South African Energy Bowl
- Easy Easter Fruit And Maple Syrup Bunny Porridge
- Breakfast Compote Lollies To Try Out This Spring Morning
- 2 Mothering Sunday Breakfast Ideas To Try Out
- How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes
- 5 Steps To A Flipping Perfect Pancake’s On Pancake Day
- 19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes