Birthday Spree In Nottingham.
Went down Nottingham shopping with my birthday money today decided to go a few hours early so I could shop on my own.
There is some lovely shops.
I love the Lipsy Store…
But then got lost in Primark for a hour and half.
Got some great dresses.
Then meet my husband for breakfast.
Watched the canal.
Picked out my daughters birthday present.
Then a walk to the castle. Was going to have a drink but felt a little light headed from last night. Had a lovely day shopping.
Birthday Spree In Nottingham.
You Might Also Like:
Flashback Friday: Welcome To The Weekend #LinkUp
I am really not well today so I have had to grab some photos from my drafts which were taken last year in Nottingham.
The cold I mentioned on Wednesday has really settle in and I feel really poorly. I am so dizzy, headache-y, sore throat and shaking with cold. All I want to do is sleep but so many things need to be done.
Today I am going to try and rest as much as possible before work later and I will hopefully be well enough to catch up with you all over the weekend 🙂
Photos Of The Photographer:
A few years ago my Husband and I went for a lovely long bike ride through Newstead Abbey where I took a lot of photographs here:
Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain:
I love it when Google photos shares a memory with me.
On my photos this week Google share this memory with me from a walk around Newstead Abbey. Just over 3 years ago.
Three years ago!! Oh my!!
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress
- The Major Oak In Sherwood Forest & Fashion Over 40
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle I Want To Ride It Where I Like
- The Meerkats At White Post Farm: Also How Adorable!?
- Green Floral Floaty Maxi Dress: Walk In Wollaton Hall
- Take Me To The Weekend T-shirt From Tu Clothing
- Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation
- A Run Around Gedling Country Park With Mollie
- Looking Back On Fun Time And Wearing Fun Dresses
- A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush
- Ain’t Got Time For Your Drama, Llama & 40+ Style
- 5 Adorable Photos Of The Penguins At Twycross Zoo
- Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Mondays
- When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
Latest From The Blog:
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool : Creative Flashback Friday
- Day Out In Sheffield: Throwback Thursday
- Watercress Breakfast Smoothie Bowl; How To
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you can stop by again soon.