Birthday Spree In Nottingham.
Went down Nottingham shopping with my birthday money today decided to go a few hours early so I could shop on my own.
There is some lovely shops.
I love the Lipsy Store…
But then got lost in Primark for a hour and half.
Got some great dresses.
Then meet my husband for breakfast.
Watched the canal.
Picked out my daughters birthday present.
Then a walk to the castle. Was going to have a drink but felt a little light headed from last night. Had a lovely day shopping.
Birthday Spree In Nottingham.
You Might Also Like:
Flashback Friday: Welcome To The Weekend #LinkUp
I am really not well today so I have had to grab some photos from my drafts which were taken last year in Nottingham.
The cold I mentioned on Wednesday has really settle in and I feel really poorly. I am so dizzy, headache-y, sore throat and shaking with cold. All I want to do is sleep but so many things need to be done.
Today I am going to try and rest as much as possible before work later and I will hopefully be well enough to catch up with you all over the weekend 🙂
Photos Of The Photographer:
A few years ago my Husband and I went for a lovely long bike ride through Newstead Abbey where I took a lot of photographs here:
Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain:
I love it when Google photos shares a memory with me.
On my photos this week Google share this memory with me from a walk around Newstead Abbey. Just over 3 years ago.
Three years ago!! Oh my!!
- Lacy Pink Dress: Wayback Wednesday Post
- You Don’t Have To Go Fast, You Just Have To Go
- Mollie Was At Most Of My Photo Shoots
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- Purple Jumper And Under The Sea Skirt
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress
- The Major Oak In Sherwood Forest & Fashion Over 40
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle I Want To Ride It Where I Like
- The Meerkats At White Post Farm: Also How Adorable!?
- Green Floral Floaty Maxi Dress: Walk In Wollaton Hall
- Take Me To The Weekend T-shirt From Tu Clothing
- Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you can stop by again soon.