Blackberry And Apple Fizz: Cool Down Summer Drinks.
Blackberry And Apple fizz anyone?
Blackberry And Apple Fizz: Cool Down Summer Drinks
Blackberry And Apple Fizz: Cool Down Summer Drinks:
Serves 1 (non-alcoholic)
You Will Need:
6-8 mint leaves,
80ml pressed apple juice,
10ml lime juice,
12.5ml sugar syrup,
Dash elderflower cordial.
Shake, double strain over crushed ice in a sling glass.
Garnish with a mint sprig.
About this post –
Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries
You Might Also Like:
Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail.
Of course, it may be that tea is preferred on an occasion such as this, but on the other hand, continue the adventure with this exotic watercress infused cocktail to wash everything down.
How To Make Cranberry Gin:
Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free.
Make sure you’re winning at the festive season with homemade cranberry cocktails!
This gin makes a wonderful gift or an addition to your Christmas drinks party.
How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy:
Fancy making a tasty and healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy?
Remember summer trips to the corner shop for a slushy that would turn your tongue bubblegum blue?
BerryWorld Infused Gins:
Mix up your usual G&T by infusing the gin with berries. Not only will it have a pretty colour, but it will taste delicious too.
BerryWorld Blackberry Mint Mojito: Perfect For Your BBQ Parties:
Sunny days are just around the corner so it’s time to for people across the UK to fire up the BBQ and celebrate the summer with a good old-fashioned alfresco feast. You can find lots of tasty BBQ recipes, tip and sides recipes here:
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf