Blueberry Muffins: The Best Muffins I Have Ever Made. Hello friends. So how are you today?
This is my go-to yummy blueberry muffins recipe. So yummy, indeed. So they are the best blueberry muffins I have ever made!! Bold statement eh!? But oh so true.
I think the fact that the blueberries were really big ones made them even better. So yummy and perfect for an afternoon treat, afternoon tea, or a lunch box recipe idea. So yummy.
Blueberry Muffins: The Best Muffins I Have Ever Made:
The best thing of all is that they are super easy to make. Who does not like easy recipes? Not only easy but oh so tasty.
So here is my how to make blueberry muffins from scratch-
- 150g Butter
- 150g Caster sugar
- 150g self-raising flour, sieved
- 3 medium eggs
- 1tsp Vanilla extracts with seeds
- 125g Blueberries
You Also Need:
- 10 Paper muffin cases
- Muffin tray
Blueberry Muffins: The Best Muffins I Have Ever Made Method:
1.) Firstly, place the butter, sifted flour, caster sugar, eggs, and vanilla extracts into a mixing bowl. Pre-heat oven 175C (fan). Mix all the ingredients together with an electric whisk until all are combined together. Stir in the blueberries.
2.) Pop 10 muffin cake cases into a muffin tray and spoon the mixture evenly between the 20 cases. Therefore trying to make sure there are not too many or fewer blueberries in each.
3.) Cook in a pre-heat oven for around 25 minutes or until golden brown. Last but not least, Remove from the oven and leave in the tray for 10 minutes, then remove and place on a cooling rack. Leave to cool.
They smelt amazing cooking!! I popped on my running clothes and took the dog for a run when they came out of the oven as I would have been tempted to eat a few. I couldn’t wait for them to completely cool down properly if I was stood there waiting, could I!?. So yummy!! So do you fancy trying one with a nice cup of tea? Perfect for afternoon tea too.
Some More Posts You Might Also Like:
- How To Make Oaty Carrot And Oregano Muffins. Firstly, how about another muffin recipe? What a miserable rainy morning? Even Mollie the Collie is not bothered about walkies today! Staying in? So how about baking some of these delicious Oaty Carrot And Oregano Muffins? These savoury muffins make a tasty home-from-school snack. Or why not pop one into a packed lunch? How To Make Oaty Carrot And Oregano Muffins.
- How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween. Secondly, are you looking for fun cupcake recipes to scare the kids? Or just some fun recipes ideas? Fancy making some Green Thing Cupcakes? So How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween. So much fun.
- Thirdly, Gingerbread Cupcakes. Did you watch The Great British Bake Off last week? It was all about spices and has left me wanting to eat ginger cakes topped with cream all week! Yummy!! Talking of spices, gingerbread cupcakes anyone? How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes. So yummy.
- BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes. Fourthly, vegan cupcakes. So do you fancy making some BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes? These vegan cupcakes are so full of chocolatey goodness, the rich chocolatey flavour and the tart blackberries make a great combination. BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes. So sweet.
Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins For The Weekend:
- Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins. Do you fancy making some Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins for breakfast or brunch? Especially great for brunch or afternoon tea!! A tasty recipe to try out over the weekend. Cake for breakfast!? What’s not to love! Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins Are so great for The Weekend.
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins. So are you looking for a recipe to make up over the weekend? Planning any baking? BerryWorld Blueberry and Lemon Curd Muffins anyone? These delicious tangy muffins with a crunchy topping are just bursting with blueberries, best served warm and fresh from the oven. So tasty! Easy and quick to make they are perfect for breakfast or a teatime treat. How tasty!? BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins.
- Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes. Anyone? Everybody loves a chocolate cupcake, and these will be no eggs-ception! Plus the Oatbran and beetroot boost their health credentials! Also Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes. So yummy.
- How To Make Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes. Love chocolate? A Fan of beetroot? Also, love cupcakes? Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes anyone? How To Make Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes. So tasty.
6 Christmas Cupcake Recipes: Spoil Your Friends And Family:
- 6 Christmas Cupcake Recipes: So do you love baking? We love baking here and one of the things we like to make the most is cupcakes. Cupcakes are great, as well as being one of my go-to treats. You can make them look amazing with a little bit of creativity. So today I am sharing 6 Christmas Cupcake Recipes. Because all of these cupcake recipes are so yummy. As well as being fun for your Christmas parties too. 6 Christmas Cupcake Recipes: Spoil Your Friends And Family. So many choices.
- Chocolate, Aubergine, And Cranberry Cake. Last but not least do you fancy making a chocolate, aubergine, and cranberry cake or cupcakes? This cake has a festive air and could be served at Christmas or another wintry celebration. Few people will guess it contains aubergine. However, this adds moisture and a silky smooth texture. Chocolate, Aubergine, And Cranberry Cake. So tasty.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Blueberry Muffins: The Best Muffins I Have Ever Made:
Finally, I hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? Also, remember you can also share your thoughts here too, in the comments below. If you are looking for any recipes in particular, hit the tags to find more recipes over there. Of course, you can also stop by my Pinterest pages for much more. You Might Also Like My Latest Posts?
Updated Post. First published here 25th February 2016.