Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies. Happy Saturday. Welcome to the weekend! Also, welcome to Autumn!
I love to start thinking of Christmas bakes around this time of year. So do you too?
Do you like to cook with wines, spirits or alcohol? If so, I have a recipe for you today.
Are you looking for a yummy cake recipe? Something to serve up with your adult friends at a dinner party? Because today I have a great recipe to share with you.
Do you want to make some delicious brownies with a Gin twist? Fancy making some Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies? A moreish boozy bake!
How to make Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies:
Boozy Berries, 2 tbsp.
Chopped walnuts or hazelnuts (as you like)
200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
250g pack salted butter
400g soft light brown sugar
4 large eggs
140g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies Method:
1. Firstly, heat oven to 180C. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking parchment. Put the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat.
2. Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture. Sieve over the flour and cocoa, and stir in.
3. Stir in 2 tbs. Boozy Berries, chopped nuts plus half the fresh raspberries, scrape into the tray and then scatter over the remaining raspberries.
4. Bake on the middle shelf for 30 mins or, if you prefer a firmer texture, for 5 mins more. Last but not least, cool before slicing into squares.
Scrumptious on their own or served with fresh cream or vanilla ice cream and more gin-soaked Boozy Berries (you know you want to!).
So what do you think of these Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies? Do you fancy trying this recipe out?
Of course, let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
You Might Also Like:
Last but not least, A Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake.
I have a recipe to share with you today that is perfect for a dinner date or party with your adult friends.
So do you fancy trying out a Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake recipe too?
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends