Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies. Happy Saturday. Welcome to the weekend! Also, welcome to Autumn!
I love to start thinking of Christmas bakes around this time of year. So do you too?
Do you like to cook with wines, spirits or alcohol? If so, I have a recipe for you today.
Are you looking for a yummy cake recipe? Something to serve up with your adult friends at a dinner party? Because today I have a great recipe to share with you.
Do you want to make some delicious brownies with a Gin twist? Fancy making some Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies? A moreish boozy bake!
How to make Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies:
Boozy Berries, 2 tbsp.
Chopped walnuts or hazelnuts (as you like)
200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
250g pack salted butter
400g soft light brown sugar
4 large eggs
140g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies Method:
1. Firstly, heat oven to 180C. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking parchment. Put the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat.
2. Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture. Sieve over the flour and cocoa, and stir in.
3. Stir in 2 tbs. Boozy Berries, chopped nuts plus half the fresh raspberries, scrape into the tray and then scatter over the remaining raspberries.
4. Bake on the middle shelf for 30 mins or, if you prefer a firmer texture, for 5 mins more. Last but not least, cool before slicing into squares.
Scrumptious on their own or served with fresh cream or vanilla ice cream and more gin-soaked Boozy Berries (you know you want to!).
So what do you think of these Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies? Do you fancy trying this recipe out?
Of course, let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
You Might Also Like:
Last but not least, A Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake.
I have a recipe to share with you today that is perfect for a dinner date or party with your adult friends.
So do you fancy trying out a Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake recipe too?
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review