Boozy Berries, Gin And Juniper Sauce And Boozy Berries Vinaigrette.
Hello friends. So today I have a Boozy Berries sauce and a Boozy Berries vinaigrette recipe to share with you.
Of course, the only thing you have to decide is a nice hot dinner or crunchy salad?
Boozy Berries, Gin And Juniper Sauce And Boozy Berries Vinaigrette:
A creamy, tangy sauce that works a treat with venison or pork.
1 shallot, minced
3 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. Boozy Berries with plenty of the juice
¼ cup demi-glace or reduced stock
1 teaspoon ground juniper
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
½ cup sour cream or crème fraiche
Salt & pepper to season
1. Firstly, add butter & shallots to the pan used to cook the venison or pork and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring often.
2. Off the heat, add the Boozy Berries and gin juice to the pan set it back over high heat. Let it cook down a bit then while deglazing the pan with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the crushed juniper and rosemary, then the demi-glace or reduced stock.
4. Let this reduce over high heat until a spoon dragged through it leaves a trail, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, let any bubbling stop, gently whisk in the sour cream.
This sauce works well with game, meaty fish and pork as shown. In the picture, we served the sauce with pork chops, Boulangère potatoes and Brussel sprouts that had been stir-fried with bacon and roast chestnuts.
Boozy Berries Vinaigrette:
The sharpness of the berries with its boozy boost makes the perfect vinaigrette to jazz up some green leaves as a side salad to compliment oily fish or in our photo thick slices of Porchetta.
Boozy Berries, 2 tbs.
Raspberry (or red wine) vinegar
Olive oil, 6 tbs.
Flat leaf parsley
1. To make up the vinaigrette combine the vinegar and olive oil, either whisk in a bowl, or if you have an empty BB jar, pour in and shake!
2. Add 2 tablespoons of Boozy Berries and finely sliced shallots, gently stir to combine then spoon over some fresh spinach and roughly chopped flat leaf parsley.
So what do you think about this recipe? Do you fancy trying it? Boozy Berries, Gin And Juniper Sauce And Boozy Berries Vinaigrette. Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, do you fancy trying out A Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake?
Last but not least, Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.