Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right.
Happy Tuesday guys. Hope your week has set off to a good start?
Today I am sharing a yummy breakfast shake recipe with you.
Do you like making shakes, smoothies or juice drinks for breakfast?
Fancy making up a breakfast shake?
It can also be served up for second breakfast or brunch too. The perfect morning shake that you can make up in minutes anytime you like 🙂
Start your day with a glass of deliciousness in Onken’s fruit smoothies – packed with oats to help you stay fuller for longer.
This smoothie recipe is full of all yummy ingredients that you would have in a morning; Onken Natural Set Yogurt, Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt, vanilla essence, 1 banana, apple juice, milk, mixed, seasonal berries, rolled oats and brown sugar. How tasty!!
Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right:
Prep time: 10 minutes
½ pot Onken Natural Set Yogurt
½ pot Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
50ml apple juice
150g mixed, seasonal berries
50g rolled oats
20g brown sugar
How To Make:
1.) Add half the berries and all other ingredients (excluding oats and sugar) into a blender.
2.) Blend until fully mixed.
3.) Mix the oats and sugar and lightly toast under the grill, until golden-brown.
4.) Add the remaining berries to the bottom of a glass.
5.) Pour in shake mixture and sprinkle with the toasted oats.
Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right *Recipe and photography by Onken.
No Payment was received.
Do you like all the ingredients in this shake recipe?
Fancy making this breakfast shake smoothie up?
What time of day would you serve this up?
For all the smoothie recipes posted on this blog check out this link: Smoothie.
I would love you to share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.
Let us know if you get to try it.
Why not Pin to your smoothie or breakfast boards on Pinterest to try another day?
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley