Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right.
Happy Tuesday guys. Hope your week has set off to a good start?
Today I am sharing a yummy breakfast shake recipe with you.
Do you like making shakes, smoothies or juice drinks for breakfast?
Fancy making up a breakfast shake?
It can also be served up for second breakfast or brunch too. The perfect morning shake that you can make up in minutes anytime you like 🙂
Start your day with a glass of deliciousness in Onken’s fruit smoothies – packed with oats to help you stay fuller for longer.
This smoothie recipe is full of all yummy ingredients that you would have in a morning; Onken Natural Set Yogurt, Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt, vanilla essence, 1 banana, apple juice, milk, mixed, seasonal berries, rolled oats and brown sugar. How tasty!!
Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right:
Prep time: 10 minutes
½ pot Onken Natural Set Yogurt
½ pot Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
50ml apple juice
150g mixed, seasonal berries
50g rolled oats
20g brown sugar
How To Make:
1.) Add half the berries and all other ingredients (excluding oats and sugar) into a blender.
2.) Blend until fully mixed.
3.) Mix the oats and sugar and lightly toast under the grill, until golden-brown.
4.) Add the remaining berries to the bottom of a glass.
5.) Pour in shake mixture and sprinkle with the toasted oats.
Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right *Recipe and photography by Onken.
No Payment was received.
Do you like all the ingredients in this shake recipe?
Fancy making this breakfast shake smoothie up?
What time of day would you serve this up?
For all the smoothie recipes posted on this blog check out this link: Smoothie.
I would love you to share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.
Let us know if you get to try it.
Why not Pin to your smoothie or breakfast boards on Pinterest to try another day?
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy