Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right.
Happy Tuesday guys. Hope your week has set off to a good start?
Today I am sharing a yummy breakfast shake recipe with you.
Do you like making shakes, smoothies or juice drinks for breakfast?
Fancy making up a breakfast shake?
It can also be served up for second breakfast or brunch too. The perfect morning shake that you can make up in minutes anytime you like 🙂
Start your day with a glass of deliciousness in Onken’s fruit smoothies – packed with oats to help you stay fuller for longer.
This smoothie recipe is full of all yummy ingredients that you would have in a morning; Onken Natural Set Yogurt, Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt, vanilla essence, 1 banana, apple juice, milk, mixed, seasonal berries, rolled oats and brown sugar. How tasty!!
Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right:
Prep time: 10 minutes
½ pot Onken Natural Set Yogurt
½ pot Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
50ml apple juice
150g mixed, seasonal berries
50g rolled oats
20g brown sugar
How To Make:
1.) Add half the berries and all other ingredients (excluding oats and sugar) into a blender.
2.) Blend until fully mixed.
3.) Mix the oats and sugar and lightly toast under the grill, until golden-brown.
4.) Add the remaining berries to the bottom of a glass.
5.) Pour in shake mixture and sprinkle with the toasted oats.
Breakfast Shake To Start Your Day Right *Recipe and photography by Onken.
No Payment was received.
Do you like all the ingredients in this shake recipe?
Fancy making this breakfast shake smoothie up?
What time of day would you serve this up?
For all the smoothie recipes posted on this blog check out this link: Smoothie.
I would love you to share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.
Let us know if you get to try it.
Why not Pin to your smoothie or breakfast boards on Pinterest to try another day?
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue