Buffalo Chicken Burgers anyone?
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat soured cream
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 675g chicken meat, pulsed in a food processor until finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 60g celery, diced
- Preheat the plancha gas grill on medium-high. Stir the soured cream, blue cheese and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix the chicken, hot sauce, salt, chicken seasoning, paprika and pepper together in a mixing bowl until evenly blended.
- Make 4 burgers from the mixture.
- Cook the chicken burgers for 6 to 7 minutes and flip the burgers over.
- Brush the cooked side with 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce and continue cooking for about 5 minutes more or until they are fully cooked.
- Serve burgers with lettuce, the burger sauce from step 1 or other dressings of your choice.
About this post –
This is a guest post from Verycook. No payment was received.