Carrot Pistachio And Feta Salad: Full Of Different Tastes.
Are you looking for a new salad recipe for lunchtime? Something full of different tastes?
Today I have a tasty recipe to share with you-
A carrot pistachio and feta salad. Fancy trying this?
Pistachios are my all time favourite nuts.
This salad sounds great.
With shelled pistachio nuts, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, zest and juice of ½ lemon, olive oil, clear honey, a small clove garlic, a pinch chilli flakes, 2 carrots, golden raisins, a handful of fresh coriander or mint, roughly chopped and feta cheese this salad is full of flavour.
Don’t you think?
How To Make A Carrot Pistachio And Feta Salad:
Prep: 10 minutes
100g shelled pistachio nuts
½ tsp coriander seeds
½ tsp cumin seeds
Zest and juice of ½ lemon
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp clear honey
1 small clove garlic, crushed
Pinch chilli flakes
2 carrots, peeled and grated
50g golden raisins
Handful of fresh coriander or mint, roughly chopped
100g feta cheese
Carrot Pistachio And Feta Salad Method:
1.) Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Place the pistachios on a baking tray and toast for 5 minutes stirring frequently to prevent them from burning. Set aside and allow to cool completely then roughly chop.
2.) Place the seeds in small frying pan and cook over a medium heat for 1 min, stirring constantly to prevent them from burning.
3.) Lightly crush the seeds then transfer to a small bowl and whisk in the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, honey, garlic and chilli.
4.) Mix the carrot, raisins, pistachio nuts and herbs in a serving bowl, mix in the dressing and crumble over the feta cheese and serve.
Carrot Pistachio And Feta Salad.
*Recipe and recipe photography by American Pistachios.
No Payment was received*
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Carrot Pistachio And Feta Salad recipe out?
Love to hear your thoughts.
You Might Also Like:
Do not forget to stop by tomorrow as I have a watermelon milkshake recipe to share with you.
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up