Fancy try these cheese crisps?
What a cool idea!
Perfect for parties. Weekend treats or snacks at any time of the day.
How To Make Cheese Crisps:
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 120g Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar, finely grated
- 4 rounded tsps plain flour
- Flaked almonds, pistachio nuts or paprika
How To Make:
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C.
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Mix the Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar with the flour and spoon small circles of the mixture onto the paper, each one about 5cm wide and just 2mm deep – it should be possible to fit 12 on to an average baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the crisps are golden at the edges before carefully lifting them off the paper with a palette knife.
- For variation, add a pinch of flaked almonds, chopped pistachios or paprika to the surface of the crisps before cooking.
*Recipe c/o Cathedral City Mature Cheddar*
What do you think of these cheese crisps?
Fancy making any?
You might also like:
Cheese Straws the perfect weekend snack, party for or treat. I remember my grandma making these for me when I was little. Happy days. Every birthday and Christmas my Grandma would make me my own box full up of them. They tasted amazing!
How To Make Cheese Straws.
These mini Cheese & Onion Tarts are such a sweet idea.
We love quiches here. With all kinds of filling.
Perfect for any parties or family get-togethers.
How To Make Mini Quiches.
Fancy trying out this cheese biscuits recipe out?
These are such a lovely idea.
Perfect for parties, afternoon tea, snacks and tea time treat and also perfect for a picnic!!
How To Make Cheese Biscuits.
What do you think? Fancy trying any of these recipes?