Cheese, Ham and Tomato Croustades: Party Food And Snack Ideas.
Are you looking for weekend snack ideas?
Or maybe something different for afternoon tea?
Maybe you have a few children coming around for lunch?
Cheese, Ham and Tomato Croustades anyone?
How To Make Cheese, Ham and Tomato Croustades:
100g sliced or grated Cathedral City Mature
12 medium slices of bread, white or brown
50g butter, melted
1 teaspoon of mustard
100g smoked ham, diced
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon of chopped chives
Ground black pepper to taste
1.) Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 400ºF, 200ºC (Fan-assisted180ºC).
2.) Cut 9cm circles out of the bread slices (or large enough to fit into a 12-hole bun tin).
3.) Mix the melted butter and mustard.
4.) Brush this mixture over the bread circles.
5.) Bake for 10 minutes until golden and crisp.
6.) Divide the ham and Cathedral City over the bread bases.
7.) Top with the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with the chives and black pepper.
8.) Return the tin to the oven for a further 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the tomatoes are soft.
9.) Serve warm.
What do you think about these Cheese, Ham and Tomato Croustades?
Would you like to make some?
Recipe and photo credits- Cathedral City.
Filo Baked Le Rustique Camembert With Honey’d Pecans:
How To Create An Instagram-worthy Cheeseboard:
Quince, Orange And Chestnut Chutney With Davidstow® Cheddar:
Leerdammer Cheese Toastie Challenge:
Primula Santa’s Cheese Cakes: No Bake Too:
How To Make An Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake:
Buttermilk Cheese Scones:
Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes: Perfect For Afternoon Tea:
Parmesan-Pesto Cheese Straws:
Cathedral City Mature Butternut Squash and Chilli Cupcake:
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week