Cherries And White Chocolate Nutty Flapjack.
Cake later anyone agree?
Cherries And White Chocolate Nutty Flapjack Bars:
100g French glace cherries chopped in quarters
100g Chopped mixed nuts
50g White chocolate chunks
175g Porridge oats
75g Caster sugar
2 level tablespoons golden syrup
75g Plain flour
1.) Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin with grease proof paper.
2.) Place the cherries, mixed nuts and chocolate in a bowl and mix together. Put the margarine, sugar and the golden syrup in a medium saucepan. Cook on a low heat for around 4 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon until the margarine has melted.
3.) Remove from the heat. Mix the oats and the flour into the pan and mix well. Add the mixed cherries, nuts and white chocolate chunks, stir well.
4.) Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
5.) Remove from the oven and cut into 12, leave to cool in the tray.
What do you think about these Cherries And White Chocolate Nutty Flapjack?
Do you fancy trying some?
You Might Also Like:
Gluten Free Cranberry And Oats Flapjack Bars And An Easy Peasy Cupcake Selection:
Happy Tuesday. We did not venture out too far over the weekend. The amount of snow we had was ridiculous. Who would have thought it was more or less Spring?! Our weekend back up plan, then was to stay indoors and do some gluten-free baking.
White Chocolate, Cranberry Fruit Flapjacks:
Just made these quick, easy, sweet and tasty flapjack after my run in the snow today.
Hard work running in the snow now the pavements have turned to ice, so off into the parks where it was deep snow for most of my run today.
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 11 Coffee Recipes For International Coffee Day
- Healthy Fruit Cocktail Snack To Meal Prep
- 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try
- 9 Tasty Lemon Recipes To Make Today
- 10 Ice Pop & Ice Creams To Keep You Cool
- 5 Raspberry Recipes Made With Love
- 3 Apple Pie Recipes: Just Like Grandma Used To
- Coffee & California Walnut Mug Cake
- Vanillalicious Fudge: Yummy Crumbly Fudge
- Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies
- Apples Baked With Fruit And Nuts
- Ginger And Chocolate Pot
- Strawberry And Rhubarb Crumble How To Make
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie