Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Claire: Clairejustineoxox ..
Want to share what has got you Creative this week?
I have been making:
Quick and easy chicken pasta salad…
What you need:
- 250g pasta
- 2 cooked chicken breasts that’s cold from the fridge
- 10 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 red onions
- half cucumber
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet once cooked remove and put through a sieve,rinse with cold water and leave till completely cooled.
- Once cold place in a big bowl,chop the onions,cut the cucumber into cubes,dice the cooked chicken and add the mayonnaise.
- Mix well and add the salt and pepper to taste
- Store in a airtight container in the fridge until needed.