Children In Need 2011: The Designer Pudsey Bear’s.
Hello new reader and blog friends.
BBC Children in Need have launched the designer Pudsey bear collection.
We love the traditional Pudsey bear here but did you know;
The traditional Pudsey bear has had a makeover to raise money for the charity? How cool!!
The collection will be exhibited in Liberty, London from November 7-19 November 2011.
Fancy getting your hands on a designer Pudsey bear?
Children In Need 2011: The Designer Pudsey Bear’s:
They are adorable!
For More information about The Designer Pudsey Collection visit BBC Pudsey to see the collection of bears.
You Might Like:
Pudsey Bear Is Back In Build-A-Bear Workshop For Children in Need:
Pudsey and his Beary Best Friend….Blush Bear…Return to Build-A-Bear Workshop…
We have just been sent a Pudsey Bear teddy to review how excited was my little girl!!
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
22nd February 2017
14th February 2017
13th February 2017
20th October 2016
18th March 2013
27th October 2012
3rd December 2011
14th November 2011
11th November 2011
19th September 2011
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can visit again soon. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comment selection below.
See you again soon.