Children In Need 2011: The Designer Pudsey Bear’s.
Hello new reader and blog friends.
BBC Children in Need have launched the designer Pudsey bear collection.
We love the traditional Pudsey bear here but did you know;
The traditional Pudsey bear has had a makeover to raise money for the charity? How cool!!
The collection will be exhibited in Liberty, London from November 7-19 November 2011.
Fancy getting your hands on a designer Pudsey bear?
Children In Need 2011: The Designer Pudsey Bear’s:
They are adorable!
For More information about The Designer Pudsey Collection visit BBC Pudsey to see the collection of bears.
You Might Like:
Pudsey Bear Is Back In Build-A-Bear Workshop For Children in Need:
Pudsey and his Beary Best Friend….Blush Bear…Return to Build-A-Bear Workshop…
We have just been sent a Pudsey Bear teddy to review how excited was my little girl!!
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
22nd February 2017
14th February 2017
13th February 2017
20th October 2016
18th March 2013
27th October 2012
3rd December 2011
14th November 2011
11th November 2011
19th September 2011
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can visit again soon. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comment selection below.
See you again soon.