Recipes courtesy of Whites Oats.
How To Make Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes.
Love chocolate? Love beetroot? Love cupcakes?
Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes anyone?
These would make a lovely Mothers’ Day treat for afternoon tea:
Everybody loves a chocolate cupcake, and these will be no exception!
How To Make Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes:
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
75g (3oz) White’s Oatbran Fine Cut
25g (1oz) White’s Apple, Cranberry & Raspberry Granola
75g (3oz) cocoa powder
100g (31/2oz) plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
250g (9oz) cooked, peeled beetroot in natural juices, drained
3 large eggs
200ml (7fl oz.) sunflower oil
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
250g (9oz) caster sugar
125g (41/2oz) white chocolate
4 tbsp. cream cheese
1.) Preheat the oven to 180*C/fan oven 160*C/Gas mark 4. Line 12 holes in a muffin tin with paper cases.
2.) Sift the cocoa powder and flour into a large bowl and stir in the oat bran and baking powder. Place the beetroot, eggs, sunflower oil and vanilla bean paste into a food processor and whizz until smooth. Stir into the flour mixture with the caster sugar and beat until well combined. Divide between the paper cases and bake for 25-30 minutes until risen and firm to the touch. Cool on a wire rack.
3.) Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a simmering pan of water. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Beat in the cream cheese until thick and glossy. Divide between the cupcakes and spread evenly. Sprinkle over the granola to serve.
Look out for ready-cooked beetroot in the fresh fruit and vegetable aisles of the supermarket – make sure you choose beetroot in natural juices not dipped in vinegar.
Recipes courtesy of Whites Oats.
What do you think of this How To Make Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes recipe post?
Fancy making some?
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts.
You might also like:
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- 3 Yummy Mug Cake Ideas: Homemade Cakes In Cups
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes To Try Out
- 9 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Bake With Kids
- 7 Chocolate Cupcake Recipes For Chocolate Cupcake Day
- 7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests
- How To Make Oaty Carrot And Oregano Muffins
- How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween
- How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes
- BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chantenay And Raisin Breakfast Muffins For The Weekend
- Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes
- How To Make Chocolate Beetroot Cupcakes
- 6 Christmas Cupcake Recipes: Spoil Your Friends
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review