Chocolate Brownies With California Prunes. How yummy!! Hello friends. Jazz up your brownies by adding prunes into them. What a fun idea? Of course, I love my brownies!!
Chocolate Brownies With California Prunes: How To Make:
Ingredient And Quantity:
Caster Sugar 160g
Eggs (whole Beaten) 45g
Melted Dark Chocolate 150g
Cocoa Powder (Belgian dark) 40g
Plain flour 175g
Baking Powder 2g
California Prune Puree 30g
Chocolate Brownies With California Prunes: How To Make Method:
1.) Firstly, melt chocolate and add butter once fully melted over a previously boiled pan of water.
2.) Sieve flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder and add to mixing bowl.
3.) Weigh eggs, water, prune puree and in the same container.
4.) With a wooden spoon mix the flours and egg mixture until lump free.
5.) Scrape mixing bowl thoroughly and add melted chocolate and butter.
6.) Beat for a further 45 seconds and transfer mixture to an oiled, silicone paper baking tray.
7.) Bake in a standard four sided baking tray for 45 minutes at 150 degrees
To Make The California Prune Puree:
225g California stoned, ready-to-eat Prunes and 90ml water – Using a liquidiser blend the prunes with water until pureed. Makes 275g.
So what do you think about this recipe? Do you fancy making some? This is a guest post by California Prunes.
You Might Also like:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies:
Firstly, any takers? Yummy!!
They’re super scrummy, extra squidgy and full of autumnal spice. Gluten Free Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies.
How To Make Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies:
Secondly, today I am sharing a Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies recipe with you.
This recipe was created by Linwoods and popular blogger Madeline Shaw. Linwoods is the leading producer of natural and organic milled superfoods, seeds and nuts.
A nice morning treat or perfect to pop in lunchboxes. How To Make Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review