Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies. Happy snowy Thursday.
So today school is cancelled today as the snow is too deep to get there and back safely.
Today is going to be a play in the snow day! Is it snowing where you live too?
Fancy you also a nice warm breakfast to start the day? Chocolate & hazelnut swirls with berry & honey smoothies, anyone? Delicious.
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 (makes 8 swirls, 4 large glasses of smoothie)
320g pack ready rolled puff pastry sheets
Plain flour, for dusting
3 tbsp chocolate and hazelnut spread, warmed slightly
1 ripe banana, mashed
3 tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
For The Smoothies:
200g frozen Waitrose Love Life Berry Smoothie Mix
2 tbsp clear honey
200g natural yogurt
200ml apple juice
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls & Berry And Honey Smoothies:
1. Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Unroll the pastry and lay it out on a lightly floured work surface. Top with a layer of chocolate spread, then the mashed banana. Sprinkle with the nuts, then roll up from the shortest side into a tight cylinder like a Swiss roll.
3. Cut into 8 even-sized slices, then lay each slice cut side down on the prepared baking tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes until puffed up and golden.
4. Meanwhile, make the smoothies in 2 batches. Place half the frozen berries into a blender with half the honey, yogurt and apple juice, and blitz until smooth and thick. Pour into 2 tall tumblers, then repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Serve with the warm swirls.
Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls & Berry And Honey Smoothies:
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
So what do you think of these Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies recipes?
Fancy trying them out?
You might also like these smoothie ideas:
Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie:
Firstly, another yummy smoothie. With the festive season over, a new year stretches ahead full of good intentions with the determination to exercise and eat more healthily key resolutions for many.
How good to know then that to keep the second half of this promise is relatively easy with the help of some delicious new recipes featuring the original superfood – watercress. Watercress, Avocado & Lime Smoothie.
Triple Berry Smoothie:
Secondly, I am just back from the gym and I have just made up a yummy smoothie.
I love to make smoothies. Especially when I come home from the gym. First thing I do, when I get in from a workout is make up a tasty smoothie.
I crave something sweet and a fruit smoothie is a healthy answer. Triple Berry Smoothie.
3 Super Healthy Lean Machines Juice Recipes To Try Out:
Thirdly, and today I have not one but 3 Lean Machines’ juice recipes for you to try out.
These are super healthy and naturally colourful too. 3 Super Healthy Lean Machines Juice Recipes To Try Out.
How To Make A Strawberry And Lime Smoothie:
Last but not least, a smoothies are a great way to start the day. This summery version is a complete breakfast in a glass.
Not only are oats and nuts blended in the smoothie but it is topped with the delicious crunchy oats too. How To Make a Strawberry and Lime Smoothie.
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.