Chocolate M & M Marshmallow Muffins : Creative Mondays Blog Hop…
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week….
What creative things have you all been up to this week?
I’ve been making cakes!!
Chocolate M and M Marshmallow Muffins:
You will need:
- 85g Margarine
- 280g Self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 115g Golden caster sugar
- 100g M and M chocolate’s
- 50g Marshmallows
- 2 Eggs
- 250 ml milk
- Pre heat oven to 200C / 400F / Gas mark 6.
- Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin tray.
- Sift the flour,mix in the sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and whip in the butter.
- Add the M and M’s and marshmallows into the bowl,in another bowl mix the eggs and milk together.
- Gently combined the egg mix all together.
- Spoon the mixture into the 12 muffin cases.
- Back in the centre of a pre heated oven for about 20 minutes until well risen.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly in the tin the remove to cool completely.