Chocolate Pudding Day: Chocolate Puddle Pudding. Hello friends, so how are you today?
As today is Chocolate Pudding Day I though I would share this Chocolate Puddle Pudding recipe that Canned Food UK kindly sent me.
Chocolate Puddle Pudding:
Chocolate Puddle Pudding Recipe.
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 50g cocoa powder, sieved
- 2 medium-sized eggs, beaten
- 425g can prunes, drained
- 25g muscovado sugar
- 170g can evaporated milk
- Chocolate puddle pudding Method:
- Put 100g each of butter (softened) caster sugar and self-raising flour in a mixing bowl with 25g cocoa powder (sieved) and 2 medium-sized eggs (beaten). Mix well until all the ingredients are combined. Drain, stone and mash the prunes.
- Add the prunes to the pudding mixture and combine thoroughly. Smooth the mixture into a 1 litre oven proof dish.
- Whisk 25g each of cocoa powder and muscovado sugar into the evaporated milk. Pour all the sauce over the pudding mixture and bake 30 – 35 minutes at 1800C/3500F/Gas4 until firm on top.
- Serve warm dusted with icing sugar, with cream or Greek yoghurt.
Easy Chocolate Pudding.
So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy making some? This is a guest post from Canned Food UK.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Walnut Panettone Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe. A recipe for bread and butter pudding with walnut panettone. Hello friends, Christmas-related merchandise is starting to fill the stores now that Halloween has passed. I’m going to share a delicious holiday recipe with you today. What do you think of this recipe for bread and butter pudding with walnut panettone? Would you like to test it? Walnut Panettone Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe.
- Secondly, California Raisin, Apricot Bread And Butter Pudding. In addition, there is California Raisin, Apricot Bread and Butter Pudding. Do you enjoy cooking traditional bread and butter pudding? Would you want to try cooking this recipe for California Raisin, Apricot Bread and Butter Pudding? Depending on your desire, you can use white bread or 50/50 bread to make this afternoon delight. stuffed with chopped dried apricots and luscious California Raisins. Additionally, wonderful double cream was used to add an additional unique touch. California Raisin, Apricot Bread And Butter Pudding.
- Thirdly, Gluten-Free Chocolate Yule Log, Anyone? Are you looking for any traditional Christmas recipes, that are also gluten-free? If so, today you have visited the right place as I am re-sharing this amazing-looking recipe. Gluten-Free Chocolate Yule Log.
Thank you so much for stopping by.