Chocolate Tahini Fudge: A Recipe To Try Out Right Now.
Do you love the taste of chocolate?
Do you like to make your own fudge?
How about making some Chocolate Tahini Fudge?
Chocolate Tahini Fudge: A Recipe To Try Out Right Now:
Today I am sharing this chocolate tahini fudge recipe.
Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Sugar Free.
Makes 20 Pieces:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 3-4 hours
Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Freeze for up to 1 month.
200g / 7oz Essential pecans
200g / 7oz Essential walnuts
Pinch of ground cinnamon
200g / 7oz Essential chocolate drops
75g /3 oz Essential light tahini
150g / 5oz pitted soft dates
1.) In a high speed blender or food processor, grind up the nuts until fine.
2.) Place in a bowl with the cinnamon.
3.) Put the chocolate drops in a pan with the tahini and melt over a low heat.
4.) Place the dates in a blender with the melted chocolate and process to form a stiff paste.
5.) Add the paste to the ground nuts and combine thoroughly using your hands to make sure it is completely mixed. It should form a soft dough.
6.) Place the mixture into a lined 20cm / 8 inch shallow square tin and press down firmly.
7.) Chill for 3-4 hours until hard.
8.) Cut into chunks to serve.
Total Fat: 18.9g
of which saturates 3.3g
Total Fat: 45.8g
of which saturates 8g
What do you think about this Chocolate Tahini Fudge recipe?
Do you fancy trying it?
As always we would love to hear your thoughts.
Recipe and photo credit by- Essential Trading Coop.
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue