Chocolate Tahini Fudge: A Recipe To Try Out Right Now.
Do you love the taste of chocolate?
Do you like to make your own fudge?
How about making some Chocolate Tahini Fudge?
Chocolate Tahini Fudge: A Recipe To Try Out Right Now:
Today I am sharing this chocolate tahini fudge recipe.
Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Sugar Free.
Makes 20 Pieces:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 3-4 hours
Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Freeze for up to 1 month.
200g / 7oz Essential pecans
200g / 7oz Essential walnuts
Pinch of ground cinnamon
200g / 7oz Essential chocolate drops
75g /3 oz Essential light tahini
150g / 5oz pitted soft dates
1.) In a high speed blender or food processor, grind up the nuts until fine.
2.) Place in a bowl with the cinnamon.
3.) Put the chocolate drops in a pan with the tahini and melt over a low heat.
4.) Place the dates in a blender with the melted chocolate and process to form a stiff paste.
5.) Add the paste to the ground nuts and combine thoroughly using your hands to make sure it is completely mixed. It should form a soft dough.
6.) Place the mixture into a lined 20cm / 8 inch shallow square tin and press down firmly.
7.) Chill for 3-4 hours until hard.
8.) Cut into chunks to serve.
Total Fat: 18.9g
of which saturates 3.3g
Total Fat: 45.8g
of which saturates 8g
What do you think about this Chocolate Tahini Fudge recipe?
Do you fancy trying it?
As always we would love to hear your thoughts.
Recipe and photo credit by- Essential Trading Coop.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style