Chocolate Tahini Fudge: A Recipe To Try Out Right Now.
Do you love the taste of chocolate?
Do you like to make your own fudge?
How about making some Chocolate Tahini Fudge?
Chocolate Tahini Fudge: A Recipe To Try Out Right Now:
Today I am sharing this chocolate tahini fudge recipe.
Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Sugar Free.
Makes 20 Pieces:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 3-4 hours
Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Freeze for up to 1 month.
200g / 7oz Essential pecans
200g / 7oz Essential walnuts
Pinch of ground cinnamon
200g / 7oz Essential chocolate drops
75g /3 oz Essential light tahini
150g / 5oz pitted soft dates
1.) In a high speed blender or food processor, grind up the nuts until fine.
2.) Place in a bowl with the cinnamon.
3.) Put the chocolate drops in a pan with the tahini and melt over a low heat.
4.) Place the dates in a blender with the melted chocolate and process to form a stiff paste.
5.) Add the paste to the ground nuts and combine thoroughly using your hands to make sure it is completely mixed. It should form a soft dough.
6.) Place the mixture into a lined 20cm / 8 inch shallow square tin and press down firmly.
7.) Chill for 3-4 hours until hard.
8.) Cut into chunks to serve.
Total Fat: 18.9g
of which saturates 3.3g
Total Fat: 45.8g
of which saturates 8g
What do you think about this Chocolate Tahini Fudge recipe?
Do you fancy trying it?
As always we would love to hear your thoughts.
Recipe and photo credit by- Essential Trading Coop.
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever