Chocolate Truffles: Great For Homemade Christmas Gifts.
Fancy making some chocolate truffles?
Great for presents to make for someone special.
Chocolate Truffles: Great For Homemade Christmas Gifts:
150g plain chocolate
150ml thick double cream
25g unsalted butter
2 tablespoons rum or brandy
1 tablespoon Greek Yoghurt
Sweet paper or petit fours cases
25g of any of the following:
Whitworths Chopped Almonds
Whitworths Chopped Hazelnuts
Whitworths Toasted Chopped Mixed Nuts
Whitworths Flaked Almonds, roughly chopped
1.) Break the chocolate into small pieces and grind it in a food processor or grate until very fine.
2.) In a pan simmer the cream, butter, and rum or brandy.
3.) Add the chocolate and mix off the heat until smooth.
4.) Add the yoghurt and stir in.
5.) Transfer the mixture into a bowl, cover with cling film and cool.
6.) Then leave in the fridge overnight, or simply place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until thickened.
7.) Take a teaspoon of the mixture and roll between your hands to create a ball shape.
8.) Roll each individual ball in the chosen chopped nuts to then place into the paper cases.
9.) This recipe should make approximately 40 truffles that can be put into boxes and given as Christmas gifts.
10.) They should be kept refrigerated and be eaten within three days.
11.) The truffles also freeze well.
Chocolate Truffles: Great For Homemade Christmas Gifts. Recipe and photo credit by – Whitworths.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- BerryWorld Cranberry Meringue Roulade With
- 6 Christmas Pea Recipes: The Christmas Pea Recipes
- Cavolo Nero, Cranberry & Prawn Cocktail How To Make
- Goat’s Cheese Brushetta: Great For Christmas Starters
- How To Make A Black Forest Gateau Roulade
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out Today
- Earring Christmas Gifts (£5.00 Each Pair And Under)
- Fruit And Nut Stuffing Bake And How To Make Some
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now