About this guest post from Shaken Udder Milkshakes.
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats. Hello friends, so how are you today? Chocolush Scones anyone?
These chocolate chip scones make a real change from the norm and are a perfect option for a picnic. Served with cream and fresh fruit, they are a delicious treat. Perfect for a picnic or afternoon treat in the garden. Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Chocolush Scones Ingredients.
- Secondly, Chocolush Scones Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Chocolush Scones:
Prepare: 10 minutes || Cook: 10 minutes
- 60g butter
- 250g self-raising flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 30g caster sugar
- 2 free-range egg
- 150ml Shaken Udder Chocolush milkshake
- 50g milk chocolate chips
- Cream and fresh raspberries, to serve
How To Make Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats:
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC. Lightly butter a baking tray.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Rub in the butter with fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar.
- Break one egg into a measuring jug and makeup to 150ml with the Chocolush milkshake.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the dry ingredients, then make a well in the centre and pour in the Chocolush and egg mixture.
- Beat to mix and stir into a soft dough. Lightly knead until smooth. Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Roll out the mixture to about 1cm thick and cut into rounds using a pastry cutter. Place on the baking tray and wash with the beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until well risen and golden. Leave to cool on a wire rack and serve with cream and raspberries. Last but not least, enjoy.
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats. About this guest post from Shaken Udder Milkshakes.
Shaken Udder produces 100% natural, low fat and low sugar milkshakes that are the perfect way to boost your calcium intake. Available in Chocolush, Top Banana and Vanillalicious, Shaken Udder comes in 330ml bottles, RRP £1.39 from Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsbury’s. Shakenudder
So what do you think of these Chocolush Scones? Do you also fancy trying some? Because I do.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Vanillalicious Fudge: Homemade fudge anyone? Fancy trying this Vanillalicious Fudge recipe? Whip up this delicious, crumbly fudge using Shaken Udder milkshake. It’s the perfect gift or treats! Vanillalicious Fudge. So good.
- Secondly, Salted Maca Fudge. Fancy trying this Salted Maca Fudge recipe out? Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella. (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). This delicious fudge is full of flavour and so simple to make. What a treat! Salted Maca Fudge. So yummy.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can stop by again soon.