About this guest post from Shaken Udder Milkshakes.
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats. Hello friends, so how are you today? Chocolush Scones anyone?
This post also contains banner ads. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link.
Indulge in the rich and decadent flavours of these Chocolush Scones. Made with premium chocolate chunks and buttery scone dough, these scones are the perfect treat for any chocolate lover.
Table Of Contents:
How To Make Chocolush Scones:
- Firstly, Chocolush Scones Ingredients.
- Secondly, Chocolush Scones Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
These chocolate chip scones make a real change from the norm and are a perfect option for a picnic. Served with cream and fresh fruit, they are a delicious treat. Perfect for a picnic or afternoon treat in the garden. Chocolush Scones: Also great for Afternoon Tea Treats.
Prepare: 10 minutes || Cook: 10 minutes
- 60g butter
- 250g self-raising flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 30g caster sugar
- 2 free-range egg
- 150ml Shaken Udder Chocolush milkshake
- 50g milk chocolate chips
- Cream and fresh raspberries, to serve
How To Make Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats:
Indulge in the heavenly combination of rich, chocolatey goodness and traditional scone perfection with these Chocolush Scones. These decadent treats are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth any time of day. Try them now and experience the ultimate chocolate indulgence in every bite.
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 220ºC. Lightly butter a baking tray.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Rub in the butter with fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar.
- Break one egg into a measuring jug and makeup to 150ml with the Chocolush milkshake.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the dry ingredients, then make a well in the centre and pour in the Chocolush and egg mixture.
- Beat to mix and stir into a soft dough. Lightly knead until smooth. Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Roll out the mixture to about 1cm thick and cut into rounds using a pastry cutter. Place on the baking tray and wash with the beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until well risen and golden. Leave to cool on a wire rack and serve with cream and raspberries. Last but not least, enjoy.
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats:
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats. About this guest post from Shaken Udder Milkshakes.So what do you think of these Chocolush Scones? Do you also fancy trying some? Because I do.
Shaken Udder produces 100% natural, low fat and low sugar milkshakes that are the perfect way to boost your calcium intake. Available in Chocolush, Top Banana and Vanillalicious, Shaken Udder comes in 330ml bottles, from Waitrose, Tesco and Sainsbury’s. Shakenudder
You Might Also Like These Products:
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Vanillalicious Fudge: Homemade fudge anyone? So good. Fancy trying this Vanillalicious Fudge recipe? Whip up this delicious, crumbly fudge using Shaken Udder milkshake. It’s the perfect gift or treats! Vanillalicious Fudge. So good.
Secondly, Salted Maca Fudge. So do you also fancy trying this Salted Maca Fudge recipe out? Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella. (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). This delicious fudge is full of flavour and so simple to make. What a treat! Salted Maca Fudge. So yummy.
Cacao And Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls. Thirdly, do you fancy making these Cacao and Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls?Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella. (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan). “These quick and easy energy balls can be made ahead and eaten for breakfast all week” Cacao And Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls. So good.
Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point:
Fourthly, Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point. Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.” – Paul Strand.
You Can’t Have A Bad Day In Polka Dots. Polka dots are my all-time favourites too because they always make me smile. You Can’t Have A Bad Day In Polka Dots.” – Anna Kendrick.
Love this photo. It reminds me of a Queen album cover. Queen II is the second studio album by the British rock band Queen. It was released on 8 March 1974. I think this photo sums me up. Vintage with a modern twist. Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point.
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I also hope you can stop by again soon.
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats:
Chocolush Scones: Afternoon Tea Treats. Claire Justine Oxox- Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. You can also read more about me here: Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. Also, follow along on Facebook for regular updates. So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.