Christmas Cranberry and Clementine sauce created by Neil Haydock, Executive Chef at The Hotel and Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay Watergate Bay.
Christmas Cranberry And Clementine Sauce.
Created by Neil Haydock, Executive Chef at The Hotel and Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay, Cornwall.
With the clementine season now in full swing, why not put a little zing in your traditional cranberry sauce this Christmas by adding a touch of freshly squeezed Clementine juice.
This alternative to traditional cranberry sauce is an excellent partner to roast turkey, pheasant, duck or venison.
And don’t forget to make enough sauce to see you through to Boxing Day.
The rich, fruity flavours of the Cranberry and Clementine sauce add a special touch too cold cuts of ham, gammon and turkey.
How To Make Christmas Cranberry And Clementine Sauce:
500g fresh or frozen cranberries
150g castor sugar
200ml white wine vinegar
3 juicy Clementines
1.) Place the vinegar and castor sugar into a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
2.) Add the cranberries and stir gently until the cranberries start to soften.
3.) Zest one Clementine into the sauce.
4.) Juice the 3 clementines and add to the sauce.
5.) Bring back to a simmer and cook for a couple of minutes before removing and allowing to cool.
Recipe and photo credit by-
Christmas Cranberry and Clementine sauce created by Neil Haydock, Executive Chef at The Hotel and Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay Watergate Bay
You Might Also Like:
Classic Christmas Cranberry Sauce:
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free.
This delicious yet simple cranberry sauce recipe uses minimal ingredients but is a real hit when it comes to ﬂavour.
Perfect with your Christmas dinner or used as an accompaniment to other dishes.
Christmas Side Dish Tips from Gary Durrant, Head Chef at Hunter 486:
Christmas dinner is arguably one of the most cherished family feasts in the British calendar year. On 25th December, dinner tables across the country become lavished with gigantic Yorkshire puddings, crispy roast potatoes and vibrant buttered greens.
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post