Christmas Cranberry and Clementine sauce created by Neil Haydock, Executive Chef at The Hotel and Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay Watergate Bay.
Christmas Cranberry And Clementine Sauce.
Created by Neil Haydock, Executive Chef at The Hotel and Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay, Cornwall.
With the clementine season now in full swing, why not put a little zing in your traditional cranberry sauce this Christmas by adding a touch of freshly squeezed Clementine juice.
This alternative to traditional cranberry sauce is an excellent partner to roast turkey, pheasant, duck or venison.
And don’t forget to make enough sauce to see you through to Boxing Day.
The rich, fruity flavours of the Cranberry and Clementine sauce add a special touch too cold cuts of ham, gammon and turkey.
How To Make Christmas Cranberry And Clementine Sauce:
500g fresh or frozen cranberries
150g castor sugar
200ml white wine vinegar
3 juicy Clementines
1.) Place the vinegar and castor sugar into a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
2.) Add the cranberries and stir gently until the cranberries start to soften.
3.) Zest one Clementine into the sauce.
4.) Juice the 3 clementines and add to the sauce.
5.) Bring back to a simmer and cook for a couple of minutes before removing and allowing to cool.
Recipe and photo credit by-
Christmas Cranberry and Clementine sauce created by Neil Haydock, Executive Chef at The Hotel and Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay Watergate Bay
You Might Also Like:
Classic Christmas Cranberry Sauce:
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free.
This delicious yet simple cranberry sauce recipe uses minimal ingredients but is a real hit when it comes to ﬂavour.
Perfect with your Christmas dinner or used as an accompaniment to other dishes.
Christmas Side Dish Tips from Gary Durrant, Head Chef at Hunter 486:
Christmas dinner is arguably one of the most cherished family feasts in the British calendar year. On 25th December, dinner tables across the country become lavished with gigantic Yorkshire puddings, crispy roast potatoes and vibrant buttered greens.
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day