Christmas Pudding Sundae. A recipe for leftover Christmas pudding, now that is a good idea!
How To Make Christmas Pudding Sundae:
Prep Time 5 mins
What You Need:
- 200g leftover Christmas pudding
- 500ml Yeo Valley Greek Style Yeogurt & Honey Ice Cream
- 3 tbsp candied peel
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp flaked almonds
Christmas Pudding Sundae What To Do:
- Put the peel, cranberry sauce and cinnamon in a small saucepan with the orange juice and heat gently for 3-4 mins so the peel starts to soften and the sauce loosens.
- Crumble the Christmas pudding into a microwave proof dish and heat for 30 seconds – 1min till warm.
- Put the warm pudding in the bottom of a tall sundae glass or short tumbler, top with a layer of Yeo Valley Ice cream then spoon in some cranberry sauce.
- Add another layer of ice cream and top with the remaining cranberry sauce and some flaked almonds.
- If you’re feeling particularly festive add a drizzle of orange or lemon liqueur.
Christmas Pudding Sundae.
Recipe and photo credits – Yeo Valley
You Might Also Like These Sundae Recipes:
Raspberry Crunch Sundae:
A Yummy Breakfast Or Afternoon Treat
Raspberry Crunch Sundae A Yummy Breakfast Or Afternoon Treat.
Fancy making a yummy Raspberry Crunch Sundae?
South African Nectarine Sundae:
South African Nectarine Sundae.
A nice and tasty fruity treat, perfect for after a big dinner, light lunch or snack at any time of the day for a little treat.
Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes:
Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes anyone?
I scream for Ice-cream!!
Fancy making a Maple Sundae anyone?
I love sweet treats (yes I have a sweet tooth) with fruit and ice cream in them they are healthier, aren’t they!!.