Churros with Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt. How yummy!? Hello friends, so how are you today? Are you looking for a nice tasty treat recipe?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Churros with Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt Ingredients.
- Secondly, Churros with Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Churros with Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt:
Homemade churros, how yummy!
Preparation time: 35 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 100g unsalted butter, cold diced
- 175g self raising flour, sieved
- ½ tsp baking powder, sieved
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp Rachel’s low fat vanilla yogurt
- Sunflower oil, for frying
Cinnamon Sugar Ingredients:
- 150g caster sugar, for dusting 1tsp cinnamon, for dusting
- 225g Rachel’s low fat vanilla yogurt
Churros with Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt Method:
- Take the butter and add to a pan containing 200ml cold water. Heat until boiling, then working quickly remove from the heat.
- Add the sieved flour and baking powder, and beat rapidly until a smooth paste is formed which should come away cleanly from the sides of the pan.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and add the beaten eggs one at a time. After each addition ensure the mixture is glossy and continue until it is combined. Add the yogurt and stir again.
- Leave to rest covered with cling film or a tea towel for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon and reserve this for dusting.
- Fill a large saucepan a third full with sunflower oil. Heat until sizzling or until a cube of bread browns in one minute. Take a large piping bag with a star nozzle and fill it with batter
- Squeeze the batter into 5cm lengths into the hot oil and snip the end with either a knife or scissors. Do not pipe more than three lengths at any one time as they will stick together.
- Carefully turn each churro in the hot oil until all sides are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen roll. Roll quickly in the cinnamon sugar and serve with the yogurt as a dip.
Recipe and recipe courtesy of Rachel’s. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying some of these Churros With Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt?
You Might Also Like;
- Firstly, Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce With Churros: How To Make. So do you fancy making some Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce with Churros? Treat family and friends to these Spanish-style doughnuts dipped in a chocolatey nutty sauce and they’ll be BFF’s for life. Of course, why not eat one or two yourself 🙂 Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce With Churros.
- Secondly, Say Hello To Churros With Aldi’s: How To Make Recipe. So do you fancy making some churros today? Great for afternoon tea!! Because who does not love afternoon tea? I know I do. For families who are joined at the dip, check out supermarket Aldi’s Churros recipe for doughy delights, ideal for dipping into chocolate heaven or sticky sweet syrup. This recipe includes the super-secret ingredients you need for a smooth and velvety dark chocolate dipping sauce and a moreish maple sauce – enough to feed ten and ready in just 30 minutes, it’s a guaranteed showstopper! Say Hello To Churros With Aldi’s
- Thirdly, Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip. So do you how to make churros UK recipe? Fancy making these Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip? So yummy!? Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip. So do you how to make churros UK recipe?
Thank you so much for stopping by.