I was asked to pick out some of my favourite coffee lovers gifts out for this gift guide from a few different brands.
Coffee Lovers Christmas Gift Guide. Happy Sunday everyone. So how are you today? I hope you’re having a lovely and chilled out weekend? I have eventually started to think about Christmas and writing out a list of presents for people I want to buy for.
At each side of their names, I am popping down what kind of things they like so I can buy the perfect presents for everyone.
Have you started writing a list yet? Maybe you have written your lists and already started buying gifts? Let me know! Am I behind or in front!? Today I have some coffee inspired gift ideas for Christmas to share with you.
Coffee Lovers Christmas Gift Guide:
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, VonShef 4 Bar Espresso Coffee Maker.
- Secondly, Judge Espresso Glasses.
- Thirdly, Blue Tit Set Of 3 Tea Coffee Sugar Tins.
- Fourthly, Blue Tit Bamboo Travel Mug.
- Fifth, Conker’s Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur.
- Sixth, Judge Cookware Milk Frother.
- Seventh, Tia Maria Christmas Pack.
- Eighth, Hob Top Espresso Maker, 6 Cup.
- Ninth, Classic Coffee And Walnut Cake.
Coffee Lovers Christmas Gift Guide:
So are you looking for Christmas gifts for the Coffee Lovers in your life? I thought it would be fun to share some of my favourite coffee gifts in a round-up Coffee Lovers Christmas Gift Guide.
Firstly, I have found this lovely coffee maker at a great price.
VonShef 4 Bar Espresso Coffee Maker. Looking for an espresso coffee maker? How about this lovely VonShef 4 Bar Espresso Coffee Maker. Make coffee shop style espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and hot chocolate in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 4 bar pump pressure produces a flavourful, full-bodied coffee with a tasty, foamy crema.
- Brews directly into the decanter provided.
- Strong stainless steel mesh filter – no paper filters required. Compatible with ground coffee.
- Features milk frothing arm, temperature gauge and removable drip tray.
- Includes FREE coffee measuring scoop with tamper
- Power: 850W, Size: 30.5 x 23.5 x 29 cm Price: £37.99 each in red and black or also available from Amazon/VonShef Espresso Coffee Maker Machine for £32.00 each.
What do you think of this coffee machine? Great price, isn’t it?
Secondly, how pretty are these coffee glasses? Very pretty. I love these, so sweet!
Judge Espresso Glasses. How sweet are these Judge Double Walled Glassware Espresso-Glasses?
- Thermally insulated ‘air pocket’ construction – no need for coasters. Perfect for a nice coffee, cappuccino or latte.
- Hot drinks stay hot exterior remains cool to touch. Iced drinks stay cold without condensation. Handcrafted by artisans – each mouth-blown piece is completely unique.
- Borosilicate glass scratch and heat resistant (0 to 100°C) Dishwasher safe.
Beautiful aren’t they?
Thirdly, these blue tit set of 3 tea, coffee and sugar tins are adorable. I just love the pattern on these tins. Adorable.
Blue Tit Set Of 3 Tea Coffee Sugar Tins. How pretty are these Blue Tit Set Of 3 Tea Coffee Sugar Tins?
Perfect for organising the cupboard, this set of Tea, Coffee, and Sugar tins is beautifully decorated with our Blue Tit bird design.
- Tea Tin – Blue Lid
- Coffee Tin – Red Lid
- Sugar Tin – Green Lid
- Price £12.95 a set.
Coffee Lovers Christmas Gift Guide:
Fourthly, coffee to go!? This bamboo travel mug is beautiful and a perfect gift for someone who rushes out to work in a morning without a cup of much-loved coffee.
Blue Tit Bamboo Travel Mug: Blue Tit Bamboo Travel Mug.
Brighten up the commute with this chirpy and cheerful travel coffee cup. Re-usable and made from biodegradable bamboo fibre, it’s the most eco-friendly way to sip your morning tea £9.95 a mug.
Fancy an alternative to your usual coffee liqueur? How about giving this premium coffee liqueur out as a gift?
Fifth, Conker’s Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur.
Fancy a premium coffee liqueur? How about this Conker’s Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur From 31 Dover?
- Conker’s Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur combines dark roast Brazilian coffee and sweet, citrussy Ethiopian coffee, which is cold-pressed to retain the subtle fruity notes and chocolate-y character of this dark, espresso-style liqueur.
- Described as a complex, fruity brew with intense flavours of espresso, the Conker Spirit team supposedly tried 96 recipes over a year before deciding on the perfect recipe – one of coffee, natural vanillas, caramels and demerara sugar.
- Earthy and enjoyably bitter, with touches of sweet vanilla and brown sugar, the Cold Brew is also free from additives, artificial flavourings and thickeners.
- Enjoy neat over ice or in Espresso Martinis.
- Price: £27.95 a 70c bottle.
I can not wait to try this liqueur out and I have a few recipes ideas to try out using it, yummy!
Sixth, A Milk Frother, coffee, latte, 600W.
Judge Cookware Milk Frother. Perfect for Latte, Cappuccino and Hot Chocolate. Simple “one-touch” operation heat and froth. Heats & Froths milk to a perfect 65 – 70°C in 2 minutes. Cordless stainless steel body. No moving mechanical parts – a whisk is an induction generated. Concealed heating element and Bremovable whisk for easy cleaning. Judge 2-year domestic electrical guarantee.
This is such a lovely addition to the kitchen. It looks great and really easy to use. Perfect for anyone wanting to make quick and easy coffees and hot chocolates. My children love this one and keep asking to top up the mini marshmallows for their after school hot chocolate treats.
Seventh, Tia Maria Christmas Pack. I am a big fan of Tia Maria, I first tried it on holiday in Magaluf and have loved it ever since. How sweet is this Tia Maria Christmas pack?
It is a 70cl bottle of Tia Maria in a lovely tin with a chalkboard on the tin. It even comes with some chalk if you would like to write a personal message on it.
Coffee cocktails are everywhere at the moment – and a recent report from The Future Laboratory showed that this coffee cocktail renaissance is set to boom even further in the years ahead.
The Christmas pack features a bottle of Tia Maria within a chrome cylinder which can be customised using the chalk provided. The tin can be reused as a money box or to store coffee beans and pods – up to people to get creative! RRP £15 available at supermarkets nationwide.
Eighth, Hob Top Espresso Maker, 6 Cup.
Stellar Hob Top Espresso Maker, 6 Cup.
- 6 Cup / 400ml
- Sleek polished stainless steel finish
- Suitable for all hob types
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
How lovely is this espresso maker? Perfect for making your morning, afternoon and evening coffee’s up. I love that this coffee pot just sits on top of the hob to make.This is how the Italians make their coffee – they know best? Love this!
Ninth, Classic Coffee And Walnut Cake. Looking for a homemade gift?
How about making this delicious Coffee and Walnut Cake? Classic coffee and walnut cake anyone? Delicious. We also love coffee cake here! Because if you like coffee and walnuts you love this even more! Coffee and Walnut Cake.
Tenth, Coffee And Chocolate Bourbon: Christmas Ideas. Or how about making a Coffee Chocolate Bourbon? How good. Do you fancy a tipple tonight? Furthermore a Bourbon tipple? Or maybe you are looking for a quick alcoholic recipe to make up and share over the Winter nights? Especially when it is cold outside! Coffee And Chocolate Bourbon.
So what do you think of my coffee lovers Christmas Gift Guide? Se anything on this list you would like to buy for someone or maybe a nice treat for yourself? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below↡
Coffee Lovers Christmas Gift Guide About this post: I was asked to pick out some of my favourite coffee lovers gifts out for this gift guide from a few different brands. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Food And Kitchen Ideas And Gifts To Try This Christmas. I love to find new and exciting food and drink products to try out. Especially around Christmas time. Food And Kitchen Ideas And Gifts To Try This Christmas.
- Secondly, Christmas Gifts For Her: Ideas And Christmas Gifts. Today I am sharing the last of my Christmas gift guides and some beautiful ‘Christmas Gifts Ideas For Her’ that I have found over the last few weeks. Christmas Gifts For Her.
- Thirdly, Christmas Gift Guide For Him: Christmas 2017. I can not believe how fast we are heading towards the end of November. Christmas is getting closer now. I must start buying some presents for friends and family. Christmas Gift Guide For Him.