Coronation Turkey Salad: Autumn Salads. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Are you also looking for a nice and healthy salad recipe? Something suitable for the cooler weather?
Fancy making this Coronation Turkey Salad up?
Coronation Turkey Salad: Autumn Salads:
Autumn salads, how yummy!! Perfect for around Christmas time when you have some leftover Turkey. An alternative and healthy way to use your turkey leftovers.
Preparation time: 15 min || No cooking
How To Make A Coronation Turkey Salad:
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp Branston original pickle
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 300g leftover turkey meat, chopped or shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 bag watercress salad
- A handful of flaked toasted almonds
- Crusty bread, to serve
How To Make:
- Firstly, in a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, Branston pickle and mayonnaise. Add the turkey and toss to coat the meat completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice with a little seasoning.
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out all the seeds. Chop into half-moon slices.
- Divide the watercress and cucumber between two plates. Dress with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture then top with the coronation turkey.
- Finally, scatter with the almonds and serve with crusty bread.
*Recipe c/o Branston original pickle*
So what do you think of this Coronation Turkey Salad recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like These Brandston Pickle Ideas:
- Firstly, Cheese, Pickle And Potato Pie. Fancy trying this Cheese, pickle And potato pie? I love cheese and pickle together. Cheese, Pickle And Potato Pie. So tasty.
- Secondly, Beef Stew With Dumplings. Beef stew with dumplings. A perfect Winter warmer recipe!! We love beef stew in Winter here, especially when there are lots of dumplings in it! Beef Stew With Dumplings. So traditional.
- Thirdly, Extra Tasty Lasagne. Tasty lasagne. I could eat lasagne every day. Love it. Fancy making a tasty lasagne into an extra tasty lasagne? Extra Tasty Lasagne. So good.
So what do you think of these recipes?
Thank you so much for stopping by.