Coronation Turkey Salad.
Are you looking for a nice and healthy salad recipe?
Something suitable for the cooler weather?
Fancy making this Coronation Turkey Salad up?
Autumn salads, how yummy!!
Perfect for around Christmas time when you have some leftover Turkey.
An alternative and healthy way to use your turkey leftovers.
Preparation time: 15 min
How To Make A Coronation Turkey Salad:
1 tsp medium curry powder
1 tbsp Branston original pickle
2 tbsp mayonnaise
300g leftover turkey meat, chopped or shredded
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 bag watercress salad
A handful of flaked toasted almonds
Crusty bread, to serve
How To Make:
1.) In a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, Branston pickle and mayonnaise. Add the turkey and toss to coat the meat completely.
2.) In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice with a little seasoning.
3.) Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out all the seeds. Chop into half-moon slices.
4.) Divide the watercress and cucumber between two plates. Dress with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture then top with the coronation turkey.
5.) Finally, scatter with the almonds and serve with crusty bread.
*Recipe c/o Branston original pickle*
What do you think of this Coronation Turkey Salad recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these Brandston Pickle ideas:
Cheese, Pickle And Potato Pie:
Fancy trying this Cheese, pickle And potato pie?
I love cheese and pickle together.
Beef Stew With Dumplings:
Beef stew with dumplings. A perfect Winter warmer recipe!! We love beef stew in Winter here, especially when there are lots of dumplings in it!
Extra Tasty Lasagne:
Tasty lasagna. I could eat lasagna every day. Love it. Fancy making a tasty lasagna into an extra tasty lasagne?
What do you think of these recipes?
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing- Recipe
- 4 Pumpkin Inspired Dinner Date Recipes To Try Out
- 17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- 7 Easy Ginger Spiced Recipes To Try Out This Autumn
- Red Boots: Autumn Style #WednesdayLinkUp
- 40 Scary Halloween Party Recipe Ideas To Try Out