Cream Knitted Jumper Dress, beige puffer jacket, and biker-style boots. Styling them in London. Hello and happy Wednesday, friends 👋. So how are you doing? All good, I hope.
On Monday we had a fun day out in London. You can see my Instagram post here:
A fun day in London and we even met my son and his girlfriend who are having a few days away. We met them at Winter Wonderland 💕 Still full up from that sausage I had this morning!! (scroll to see!) So tired now on the train home, I am so ready for a little nap 💤💤 Winter Wonderland In London.
Cream Knitted Jumper Dress:
I am loving this cream jumper dress I picked up from Primark a few weeks ago. It is so warm and cosy. Great for when you are out in the cold, like we were on Monday. This jacket is so warm and cosy too. You could say I was too warm inside the shops but thankful I had them when we were out in the rain and cold.
44 a lucky number or not 🍀?? Ha! It was one of my lottery numbers years ago until we stopped playing. Who else loves to find a big door in London to pose in front of? 🚪 I know I do.
A quick photo, a quick pose, and a quick move before the owner wants to come out his or her front door!! So many beautiful homes in London I could just spend a day or two looking at the doors and dreaming what is behind them! ❤️❤️
What I Wore: Jumper Dress & Coat: Primark (both this season). Boots: Tu Clothing.
Below a few more photos of my outfit and that beautiful big door.
So what do you think about my outfit that I wore in London? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
You Might Also Like:
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers: Firstly, you don’t bring me flowers anymore 🎶🎶🎼🎵 (So I will borrow my daughters which I brought her to take photos of for her photography course 😂🤪😂). Loving this jumper dress I got from Primark in Meadowhall a few weeks ago. Also matching these beautiful flowers from Sainsbury’s 💖 I love jumper dresses but they do cling tightly around the waist. So I teamed this dress up with a cream scarf from my shop. I think it went perfectly, do you? Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers.
- Chocolate Kale Brownies: Sweet Vegetable Cake Recipe. Secondly, Friends, I’d like to wish you a happy Wednesday. This week has gone by in a flash. Do you want to make some kale-filled brownies? So, what are your thoughts on this recipe? Do you want to give it a shot as well? Post by a Guest: To learn more about the benefits of these vegetables and to find more delicious dishes, click here. Chocolate Kale Brownies: Sweet Vegetable Cake Recipe. So good.
- Spring Is Just Around The Corner: Motivational Monday. Thirdly, This is my favourite time of year to look for signs of spring. Don’t you think so? It makes me feel a lot better. I adore seeing bursts of colour in unexpected places. Spring is almost around the corner, and I am overjoyed at the prospect. Groundhog Day has passed, and the countdown has begun. Here are a few things that come to mind when I think about Spring. Spring Is Just Around The Corner: Motivational Monday. Love spring.
5 Saint Patrick’s Day Breakfast Inspired Recipes:
- 5 Saint Patrick’s Day Breakfast Inspired Recipes. Fourthly, hello friends, happy Thursday and also Happy Saint Patrick’s Day. Today I am sharing 5 Saint Patrick’s Day Breakfast Inspired Recipes to start your day. So what is not to love about these 5 Saint Patrick’s Day Breakfast Inspired Recipes? All green in colour and oh so healthy. 5 Saint Patrick’s Day Breakfast Inspired Recipes. So tasty.
- Spring Is Almost Here. Thirdly, Spring Is Almost Here. And that makes me very happy! I am happy because I adore spring and all of the lovely flowers that bloom during this season. Today, have a look at my Instagram reel: The Beatles, “Here Comes the Sun, and I Say, It’s All Right.” The daffodils in the park are very beautiful. Spring is right around the corner, which puts a big smile on my face. It’s All Right, I Say, As The Sun Shines. Spring Is On Its Way!! It had been a long time since last spring, and I had lost two priceless possessions the previous year, so winter seemed particularly long and dismal. For me, spring marks the start of a new season, and who better to accompany me on my walks than my lovely fur baby boy? Murphy the Goldendoodle. Spring Is Almost Here. So good.
Blueberry Smoothie: Start Your Day With A Yummy Shake!
- Blueberry Smoothie: Start Your Day With A Yummy Shake! Fourthly, hello friends. Happy Friday. So do you like to start the day with a yummy smoothie? I love making smoothies up for breakfast and today I am sharing my favourite recipe of the moment. Time for a smoothie recipe, methinks!! How To Make A Blueberry Smoothie. So yummy.
- Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies. Anyone? Fifth, Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies. Fancy making some cookies? These easy to make, pistachio and almond oaty biscuits mean business. Packed with flavour and texture, so one will not be enough. These gluten free pistachio, almond and oaty cookies are quick & easy to make too. Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies. So yummy.
Cream Knitted Jumper Dress:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Why not follow along so you never miss a post? So have your travelled far lately? Have you visited London? We love to visit London, whenever we can. You might also like my latest post. Also, hit the tags for more fun day out in London posts. I hope you can stop by again soon.