Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays.
Week 6 : Trying something Different….
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and co-hosted by Judy-H-JS Thought .
A fun linky where you can add up all your creative post each week….
My son is a runner and wanted to eat more beetroot,just as he told me this I got chance to share a beetroot pancake recipe for ingredients and credits Here
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying pan.
- Pour ladles of the batter into the pan and cook until you start to see little bubbles on the surface – this will take a minute or two.
- Using a fish slice flip over the pancakes and cook for a further minute or so.
- Transfer to a warm plate and cover tightly with foil. Continue until you have used all the batter.
Definitly different the only thing that put me off was that they looked like raw meat but they tasted nice.
Have you tried anything different this week?