16/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 3: Brunch Bars.
Welcome to this weeks Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Homemade Brunch Bars:
16/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 3: Brunch Bars:
This blog hop is hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought.
A place to hang out.
Where you can link up all your creative post each week.
This week I made some brunch style bars that stared out to be healthier but then I added Chocolate!!
Taste great with or with chocolate.
100g Apple juice
100g chopped glazed cherries
100g Mixed chopped nuts
50g Bran flakes crushed
150g white cooking chocolate optional
Pre heat the oven to 180 c gas mark 4.
In a pan heat the margarine, honey and apple juice gently until all butter has melted.
In a large cooking bowl mix all the dry ingredients then mix the melted ingredients in slowly covering all dry ingredients.
Press the mixture into a greased and lined with grease Prof paper tin.
Cook for around 15 minutes until golden.
If adding chocolate melt using the chocolate and cover over the top.
Slightly cool and cut leave in tin until completely cold.
Want to link up?
Please link up as many creative post each week as you like.
Try and visit a few blog posts on the linky and leave comments…
Link back to one of us at Creative Mondays or grab our button so we can make this party bigger…
If you post your links to Twitter add #CreativeMondays to your link and we will Retweet your posts to all our followers.
but most of all have fun.
So one more question left to ask!!
What has got you Creative this week?
This linky list has been removed to avoid broken links. Stop by Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for our latest blog hop.
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue