16/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 3: Brunch Bars.
Welcome to this weeks Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Homemade Brunch Bars:
16/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 3: Brunch Bars:
This blog hop is hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought.
A place to hang out.
Where you can link up all your creative post each week.
This week I made some brunch style bars that stared out to be healthier but then I added Chocolate!!
Taste great with or with chocolate.
100g Apple juice
100g chopped glazed cherries
100g Mixed chopped nuts
50g Bran flakes crushed
150g white cooking chocolate optional
Pre heat the oven to 180 c gas mark 4.
In a pan heat the margarine, honey and apple juice gently until all butter has melted.
In a large cooking bowl mix all the dry ingredients then mix the melted ingredients in slowly covering all dry ingredients.
Press the mixture into a greased and lined with grease Prof paper tin.
Cook for around 15 minutes until golden.
If adding chocolate melt using the chocolate and cover over the top.
Slightly cool and cut leave in tin until completely cold.
Want to link up?
Please link up as many creative post each week as you like.
Try and visit a few blog posts on the linky and leave comments…
Link back to one of us at Creative Mondays or grab our button so we can make this party bigger…
If you post your links to Twitter add #CreativeMondays to your link and we will Retweet your posts to all our followers.
but most of all have fun.
So one more question left to ask!!
What has got you Creative this week?
This linky list has been removed to avoid broken links. Stop by Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for our latest blog hop.
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass