Happy Monday everyone. Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas 🙂
Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.
This week I am sharing a fun project I made using an old wine bottle present box, some unused boot toppers and a bit of old lace.
With just a bit of glue to hold everything in place I changed it into a hair bobble box. Now I don’t have to look for grips, brushes and bobbles anymore.Apart from when they don’t get put back in!!
Onto the party…
What have you been up to this week?
Link up and have fun hoping around 🙂
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
- Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
This blog hop has now closed.