Happy Monday everyone.
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
This week I am sharing some more picture from my photo shoot with Marisota. My second outfit that I picked out first. I picked this outfit based around these beautiful red shoes. I thought the black PVC, sparkly sequins and faux fur all went together great with the red stilettos. I love this outfit.
When my husband seen the pictures he said “Your outfit looks like the one Sandy wore in Grease at the end!!” I quickly Googled Sandy to look at her outfit and it is very alike!! Then I replied back “Tell me about it stud!! Lol..
Now on to the party:
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.