7th November 2016 Creative Mondays Blog Party. Hello friends. Happy Motivation Monday.
Today I have some inspiring features to make you want to get your sewing machine out, get cooking, start crafting or get dressed up!! As always then!? I love Mondays and seeing all your creativity.
Do you love Mondays too? On to my picks from last week: 7th November 2016 Creative Mondays Blog Party.
The Queen Of Hearts:
Jennie looked amazing dressed as the Queen Of Hearts in her Halloween outfit to the office. I would love to wear this somewhere at a fancy dress party. Any invites going?
Noodles And Garlic Broccoli:
Maria shares this tasty looking Soba Noodles And Garlic Broccoli recipes with us. Yummy!! Makes me want to reach through the computer and grab this bowl now.
Shauna looks great in her Boo Crew Outfit. How sweet is her dog too!?
Mouse In The House:
How sweet is this Mouse In A Glass!! Love this idea.
Lauryn shares her Bomber Jacket Outfit. Love her boots too.
A Capsule Waredrobe:
Want to create a capsule wardrobe on a budget? Leanne from Classy Yet Tendy shows you have to here : Create A Capsule Wardrobe On A Budget
Halloween And Outfit Indsporation:
Linda shares her Happy Halloween And Lumberjack Chic Day.
Andrea shares some yummy Moms Caramel Corn. I need some right now!! I am so hungry now.
The Fab 40’s:
Sheela share her and her blogging friends fab 40 style : The Fab 40s
Showstopper cake for the Great British Bake Off finals. Loved eating this cake.
The Blog Hop Rules:
Link up straight to a post. Add an outfit, recipes, up-cycle, crafts or anything that has got you creative.
Please follower your host and let me know how you have followed.So I can follow you back.
Please visit a few other blogs that have linked up.
Please add the Creative Monday blog button or link back to this post in your blog posts.
Share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo
This list has now closed. See you at a new blog hop soon.
Latest From The Blog:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go