Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays linky party . This is week 10 already!!
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought.
A blog hop where you can link up all your fun and creative post each week….
What have you all been making, crafting or wearing this week?
I made some Tangy Pineapple Smoothie…
- 250g Pineapple chunks
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Clementine
- 125g pot Natural yogurt
- 125g pot peach yogurt
- 150 ml Milk
- 1 tsp honey
- Place all the ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blend for 30 second ,smoothie for 30 seconds.
- Sieve if you don’t like bits and serve straight away…
Want to link up with us this week?
- Add all your creative posts with us. Link up on the blog hop below your Crafting, food, outfit posts, creative writing, photography, family fun, all important tutorials or anything creative post’s below.
- Link as many posts up as you like. Five is a good number!?
- Please hop around the linky and visit a few posts on the blog hop. Please leave others comments.
- Please add the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog. Or just link back to this post.
- It would be great if you can follow us some way? GFC, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Twitter or even by Email?
- Please leave a comment on this post as it is such a nice thing to do!!
Grab a macaroon or 2 and a drink and stop by our latest hops by hitting the homepage.