Want to join us and link up this week?
Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 9 : Breakfast Bars….
- To join us simply link up your Creative posts each week. Do you have a recipe to share? Maybe a tutorials? Or an outfit post to inspire us? Add anything creative to the linky list below…
- Link as many posts up as you like. Well within reason!! 😉 Up to 5!?
- Please stop by and visit a few links on the blog hop and leave them a comment.
- If you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog? That would be great!!
- Would love for you to follow some way by GFC Google+ Twitter or maybe Email? Instagram or Pinterest? Please leave a comment below so I can follow back…
This week I made my own Breakfast bars and they tasted delicious…
- 100g Margarine
- 200g Clear honey
- 200g Rolled Oats
- 100g Cornflakes
- 50g Bran flakes
- 100g Chopped almonds
- 100g Raisins
- 50g Ddesiccated coconut
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c ,Grease and line a square baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients together and break the corn/bran flakes into smaller piece with a potato masher.
- Place the margarine and honey in a large pan and gently heat until all the butter has melted, remove from the heat and tip the dry mixture in slowly and mix fast so the butter/honey evenly covers all the dry mixture.
- Press all the mixture into the tin and bake for around 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool for a while then cut into 12 pieces .Leave to cool completely in the tin before removing.
Creative Mondays week 9 blog party has now closed.
Stop by every week for a new linky!!