Creative Thursday Making Tasty Butterfly Cup Cakes.
Welcome to Creative Thursday.
A blog hop where you can add all of your creative posts.
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thoughts share some fun thing’s you have been doing.
This week Judy came up with a great idea that we could share pictures of decorations, recipes, and anything to do with Thanksgiving.
Also you can link anything else that has got you creative this week.
The hop is open till next Wednesday so plenty of time to come back and link up and we always welcome new theme idea.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA.
Creative Thursday Making Tasty Butterfly Cup Cakes:
125g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g self raising flour
4 tbsp milk
400ml double cream
Icing sugar to dust
1.) Preheat the oven to 200C,gas mark 6.
2.) Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and pale. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the vanilla.
3.) Whisk the egg mix into the butter and sugar mix.
4.) Sift half the flour in, and fold.
5.) Then add the milk and mix in well.
6.) Fold in the other half of the sifted flour.
7.) Place 12 paper cases into a cake baking tray.
8.) Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
9.) Place the buns into the oven for about 15 – 20 mins until golden and crisp on top.
10.) When cool cut off the peck and cut into 2 put the cream into the hole and add the two wings.
11.) Sieve a little icing sugar over for effect.
Over the next few weeks the theme is Christmas .
Share all your Creative Christmas posts with us.
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!