Creative Thursday Making Tasty Butterfly Cup Cakes.
Welcome to Creative Thursday.
A blog hop where you can add all of your creative posts.
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thoughts share some fun thing’s you have been doing.
This week Judy came up with a great idea that we could share pictures of decorations, recipes, and anything to do with Thanksgiving.
Also you can link anything else that has got you creative this week.
The hop is open till next Wednesday so plenty of time to come back and link up and we always welcome new theme idea.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA.
Creative Thursday Making Tasty Butterfly Cup Cakes:
125g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g self raising flour
4 tbsp milk
400ml double cream
Icing sugar to dust
1.) Preheat the oven to 200C,gas mark 6.
2.) Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and pale. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the vanilla.
3.) Whisk the egg mix into the butter and sugar mix.
4.) Sift half the flour in, and fold.
5.) Then add the milk and mix in well.
6.) Fold in the other half of the sifted flour.
7.) Place 12 paper cases into a cake baking tray.
8.) Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
9.) Place the buns into the oven for about 15 – 20 mins until golden and crisp on top.
10.) When cool cut off the peck and cut into 2 put the cream into the hole and add the two wings.
11.) Sieve a little icing sugar over for effect.
Over the next few weeks the theme is Christmas .
Share all your Creative Christmas posts with us.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style