How To Make Tuna Melts Creative Thursday #Week 4.
Hello and welcome to Creative Thursday.
Have you a recipe to share?
A craft project you are proud of?
Come link it up!!
This is a creative blog hop where you can add all your home made creative projects from making cakes to needle craft and you can add as many links as you like.
So one question I am going to ask you!
What have you been making this week?
How To Make Tuna Melts Creative Thursday #Week 4:
I tried these Tuna Melts in a pub for lunch with my friend last week, and they are so nice!!
I just had to try and make them myself and my family.
As you do!!
What You Need:
4 slices of thick cut bread (or mini French breads)
Small tin of tuna
2 tbsp of mayonnaise
Salt and pepper
Strong grated cheese
Chopped spring onions and paprika if you like
What To Do:
Pre-heat oven to 180c.
Cut your bread into chunky slices grill for a little while.
Drain the tin of then in a bowl add the tuna, mayonnaise, spring onions salt and pepper.
Spread evenly over your bread and add the strong grated cheese and sprinkle a little paprika (if liked)
Cook for5-8 minutes under a over/grill until cheese starts to bubble.
Serve straight away.
Also made these up a few times with different bread.
Part bake bread, slice bread and French bread…
Creative Thursday list is now closed.
How To Make Tuna Melts Creative Thursday #Week 4
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake