Creative Thursday: The Last Creative Thursday Blog Hop.
Hi!! Hello everyone. Welcome To: Creative Thursdays Last Ever Blog hop!!
This is the last ever Creative Thursday posted today and we will re-posted next Thursday lasting for 10 day though out the Christmas Holidays.
Are you sad it is going?
No need to because…
We love this hop so much we have decide to change it to Creative Mondays.
Starting from Monday 2nd January 2012.
Each Monday the hop will be started and the linky will be open until Sunday night so you have all week to pop back and link up with us.
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and co hosted by Judy-H-JS Thoughts.
This is a hop to share fun thing’s you have been doing.
you can link as many posts as you like as long as it something creative.
All welcome wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and we hope you will join us in the New Year….
This week I’ve been making Christmas Cupcakes. As you do!
Creative Thursday: The Last Creative Thursday Blog Hop:
115g Butter at room Temperature
115g Caster sugar
115g Self raising flour
1 Tablespoon milk
Few drops green food colouring
Few drops orange extracts
For The Icing:
200g Soft cheese spread
300g Icing sugar
Half a teaspoon orange extract
1 Tablespoon of milk
Few drops of green food colouring
1.) Pre-heat oven to 180c.
2.) Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin backing tray.
3.) Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
4.) Add a little flour then one egg at a time will a little flour added to each then mix the remaining flour in.
5.) Add the milk food colouring and orange extracts.
6.) Place the mixture into the muffin cases and cook for around 20 minutes until well risen.
7.) Leave to cool completely.
8.) Beat the cheese spread and the icing sugar together until all mixed in.
9.) Add the milk, food colouring and orange extract and mix well.
10.) Place in a icing bag and swirl around the buns.
11.) Add sprinkles and place in refrigerator to set.
Creative Thursday has now ended.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine